𝟎𝟖 : 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

ITOSHI SAE'S SOMBER YESTERDAY turned into a joyous day, marked by the hospital discharge of the young l/n

as the day dawned, sae's first instinct was to rush to the hospital, seeking out the h/c-haired girl who had become the beacon of light in his otherwise bleak existence.

with a small bouquet of her favorite flowers clutched in his hand, the prodigy made his way to the girl's room.

the chocolates he carried were a testament to his global outlook, having been sourced from various corners of the world. rich rich.

upon reaching the room, he was greeted by a cacophony of sounds.

the voices he heard were all unmistakably familiar to the prodigy.

a twitch rippled across his right eye as he recognized the voice that exclaimed "YIPPIE!" with its distinctive cadence.

with a sigh of resignation, he pushed open the door, its hinges creaking in protest.

all eyes turned towards him, their expressions ranging from shock to playful amusement at the sight of the flowers and bouquet he held.

"well, well, well, if it isn't mr. loverman," drawled the blonde-haired man with pink tips, a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he rolled his eyes towards the reddish-brown haired man.

"what brings you here?" he inquired with a mocking tone, a smirk playing on his lips.

"the fuck are y'all doing here," itoshi sae muttered under his breath, his annoyance palpable.

his carefully planned moment with the enchanting e/c-eyed girl is already ruined because of these ... people.

"clearly, we're simply helping y/n with her belongings," rin remarked, exhaling in exasperation at his brother's weird antics.

isagi flashed y/n his signature charming smile. "besides, she'll be staying at the resort anyway, so why not take the opportunity to get to know her better?"

"sae!" the girl exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with delight. "and yeah, isagi's right. they are really cool and fun to be with," she added, mirroring isagi's smile.

the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

mikage reo, the group's resident wealthy boy, raised an eyebrow. "you really like her that much to go to the trouble of getting her flowers and chocolates?" he asked, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"huh? these were from her mom," sae stammered, knowing damn well that the flowers and chocolates were indeed not from the girl's mother.