Officer Jeon Jungkook

I sat down on the bench in the park after my jogging

I sat down on the bench in the park after my jogging. I took some deep breaths before drinking water. Nature and doing exercises always calm me down.

'Just so refreshing'

After three years of my training in the US to be an officer, I'm finally back in Korea. I left so many people here, I wonder how they'll be doing, especially those two.

'The reason I chose to protect people, to protect people like them.'

For now, i have to go, get freshed, and report in the station as Officer Jeon Jungkook. I heard some of my friends also joined in police department. let's meet them there.

[Police station]

As soon as I came, our chief Mr

As soon as I came, our chief Mr. Gong yoo introduced me to others, and I already know my friends.

Jimin, another officer here beside me and Bangchan.

Rosè or should I say Chaeyoung, a female constable, and my first love

I know these two, but I didn't know about Bangchan being in the same batch back in college

I know these two, but I didn't know about Bangchan being in the same batch back in college. He seems a nice guy. He's just a month younger than me, but he looks more mature.

When it comes to me, I let my inner child out most of the time. Everyone has their own way of living, and I admire the guy.

He took training here in Korea and was immediately admitted as a constable and later got promoted.

Later, after the introduction, we greeted each other formally and went to our respective works cause I was informed that I already had a case.

'A murder case'

Interesting, how it's my first day here, yet they gave me a complicated case. Well, it's my job, and I have no problem handling it when I'll be getting a whole team to solve the case.

Rosè, Jimin, and Bangchan are with me in this case as I was informed. The case is about a young heir of a billionaire businessman. Apparently, the guy was mysteriously murdered in an alleyway.

'What can you accept from an alleyway. Dumb.'

The guy was drugged. He had something poisonous according to the postpartum reports. But he even had a needle mark on his neck, which means that not only what he ate, he himself was poisoned directly.

"Seems like the one who killed him has some serious issues with the guy," I said while examining the case files. There is nothing much information.

"Exactly. Why would someone drug a person twice." Bangchan said as he leaned on the table.

"What's his name?" Rosè asked something I didn't think of.

'Wtf, Jungkook, you're supposed to be the smart one.'

I hurriedly checked for his name but was shocked when I saw it.

"Kai!" I exclaimed in shock that made Bangchan confused, and Rosé and Jimin widened their eyes.

"What's wrong? Is their any problem with the name?" Bangchan asked while I looked at the two beside me.

"I knew he was an asshole, but he literally offended someone that much that he killed him." I said, remembering how mean and bustard he was in our high school days.

"Kai had many cases against him in this three years of time." Jimin said, looking directly at the name mentioned in the case file.

"With the personality he had, I'm not surprised he turned out to be like that." I replied, shaking my head.

'Let it be. He died already. What would I get for cursing a dead man.'

"Anyways, we gotta investigate the case. It's our duty." I said and stood up to leave to investigate the area.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jimin stopped me, then I turned back.

"To investigate." I said in a duh tone and turned back again to leave, but he stopped me again.

"Listen, the Kims forbade to investigate for the day." He said that made me confused.

'Wtf!! Don't they care about their son?'

"Why, though? He was killed two days back, right? Don't they wanna know who dared to kill him? That was their family member."

"Well, it's election time, and seeing that the guy had some police cases against him. They don't wanna bring it up." Bangchan said, but what do they had to do with politics.

"Kai's uncle is a politician, if you're wondering." Rosè said, and I nodded understandingly.

"Oh, so nothing for today? I don't have any other case for now. Do you guys have any?" I asked them, and all of them denied making me grin widely at them.

"So let's catch up. I gotta know everything that happened when I was gone." I smiled at them, and Jimin and Chaeyoung smiled back.

"I'll take my leave, you guys enjoy." Bangchan said, and I glared at him.

"Who said you can leave? You're coming with us. It's an order." I said and pointed my index finger at him as a warning, and he finally agreed.

[Near by restro]

We sat at a corner table together. Jimin went to order at the counter while we sat there waiting for him to come back.

"Okay, so as Bangchan doesn't know much about my bond with Jisoo noona, so we'll explain everything from the very beginning." I said, and Bangchan became alarmed as he straightened his back.

"Okay, so the main reason why I met Jisoo noona was.....

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

So it's finally out, guys.

Tell me what you think about it.

I'm sorry it was a short chapter.

I'll try to make it longer.

Don't forget to vote and comment

See you soon

Sayonara 👋