Mission (Im)possible

(Rate the edit)

(Rate the edit)

Jungkook was writing down some notes in the class while the teacher was explaining a new topic. While writing, he noticed Jisoo staring at her, particularly nothing. She seemed to be in her own world. Jungkook tapped on her shoulder. With a flinch, she looked back at him, “Y-Ye-yes.. what happened?” She asked. Jungkook noticed her face, and her eyes showed a restlessness.

Jungkook just gestured towards the teacher, and jisoo began to write whatever in her notebook. Jungkook stared at her for a few seconds before focusing on class. He sensed there’s something that’s bothering her. It’s not usual to see her zoning out.

[Corridor]

Jungkook, Jimin, and Chaeyoung were walking through the corridor. They were going to Jisoo's class before the cafeteria as it was almost lunchtime. “The lunch time started already. Why isn't she here yet?” Chaeyoung said in frustration as they continued walking.

“Maybe you forgot who's taking her class.” Jimin said, and they both looked at him as if questioning ‘who's this ass,annoying students’ Jimin chuckled at their reactions but explained, “You guys seriously don't know? Anyways, it's Mrs. Smith, whenever she fights with her husband, she takes a little longer class. I've suffered in her class last year. And if her husband does something good like whatever you can imagine, then she leaves early.” Jimin smirked, and they looked at him with some troublesome expressions.

“That's annoying, honestly.” Jungkook uttered, and Chaeyoung immediately agreed. They continued walking until three guys blocked their way.

Jungkook would've noticed the other two, but one of them was insanely cool and attractive to him. Though he was smiling but his features were intimidating and especially his dimples.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook and smiled a little as they had to talk to these three only. But Jungkook immediately looked away, and his eyes shifted on Taehyung instead. Namjoon internally frowned but shrugged that off.

Taehyung and his two friends, Namjoon and Yoongi, stood in front of them, all silent. Until Chaeyoung decided to ask, “do you guys need something?” Taehyung and looked at Namjoon, who still Stood quite like ‘i know nothing, don't ask me’ Then he looked at Yoongi who gave him a death glare ‘Do it faster and let me go before I kill you’ He shivered At his place but thought to talk to the peaceful People rather than his friends.

“Umm.. uh….” He was still processing what to say but couldn't get a word out. “If you excuse us, we have to pick our friend.” Jimin said and tried to go, but Taehyung stopped them in panic.

‘If not now, then never.’
“Umm.. uh… you guys… are friends… with Jisoo, right?” He asked them quietly like someone would hear him though no one was there as the Mrs. Smith still didn't leave her class, and that was the only class going on, currently.

“Yes, we are. Why did you ask that?” Chaeyoung asked, trying to look angry as well as Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung gulped but continued. “Actually, I just… Uh… I wanted.. to be… friends with you guys.” Taehyung said with a nervous smile.

“You were talking about Jisoo, right? Where did we come from?” Jimin asked, acting serious. This time, Taehyung was at major loss. Of words, he couldn't move a muscle rather than just blinking. Yoongi and Namjoon internally face palmed, but they didn't react much.

Those three glanced at each of those silent faces and burst out laughing, while the rest of them stared at them dumbfounded.

“Why are you being all tensed? We're Jisoo's friends, not some gangsters.” Jimin said when the three of them finally calmed down. The trio was embarrassed, but that soon went away.

“So, what do you have to do with Jisoo or that we're her friends?” Jungkook teasingly asked while Jimin and Chaeyoung smirked, particularly looking at Taehyung.

“Uh… I….-” “He likes her.” Seeing Taehyung struggling to answer, Yoongi cut him off cause he doesn't wanna waste time. He's already dreaming about sleeping. Taehyung looked at him like he proposed to Jisoo in his stead while Namjoon remained unbothered.

Jisoo's three friends stood quiet like ‘that's it?’ “And…?” Jimin asked, expecting they weren't here just to say that. “And… Uh… I need your help.” Taehyung said and bit his lip in nervousness.

“Oh, so that's the thing.” Chaeyoung said as three of them nodded dramatically. Yoongi and Namjoon stared at them dumbfounded.

The three of them looked at each other seriously “Should we help him?” Jungkook asked after looking at Taehyung.

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

Hehehe, how was it🐸…