How I love you

The next day, I went to the abandoned building behind our college

The next day, I went to the abandoned building behind our college. There I saw those fuckers, smoking cigarettes while laughing. I stride to that one guy, standing in the centre, and I throw a punch straight at his jaw. He stumbled back before glaring at me.

The other guys tried to attack me, but I successfully dodged them, which made them bump into each other, and almost falling down though they balanced themselves and again charged at me, this time I got hit and fell backwards.

I kicked their legs, which made them fall while I kicked up and stood still on the ground. I hit the head of the other guy straight at the nearest wall. He held his head and sat on the ground. I glared at them and warned them strictly.

"If I see you again around Kim Jisoo.. then I might have to be in jail for your murder. Stay away from her... your eyes shouldn't be looking at her.. or I'll pluck them out." Saying that I left the place and went back to college where I fix myself in the washroom to not look like I just fought.

[Cafeteria]

I walked into the cafeteria as I was already late on my own and cause of those guys as well, so it was already lunchtime. I saw my friends sitting at one corner table, and I began to wall towards them until I saw her again.

She was trying to adjust her hair, but the wind failed all of her attempts. Her brown hair swayed with the wind and covered her face, where her eyes squinted cause of irritation till it completely blinded her and she bumped into me, as I, too, was blind to see the world.

Her hair still masked her face, so I gently tucked them out of sight, revealing her beautiful face as I ease her locks behind her ear. She looked up at me with her innocent eyes.

As if my hands had their own mind, my fingers trailed down her arm till I held her hand. So soft. I brought it closer to my lips and kissed her knuckles, "Good morning. M'lady." I heard some students talking about that she's shifted from Paris, though I felt quite annoyed that they knew it before me, but I can't act up on such things.

She seemed pretty nervous when I bent down on her eye level. She's looking so adorable, staring at me with her captivating eyes. I shouldn't tease her too much. She might get hesitant to talk to me, and I want her to be comfortable around me.

I stood straight before patting her head, making sure not to ruin her hair cause the face she made just now was enough for me to get that sign. "You're cute. I might make you mine." I said, but I meant 'I'll make you mine.' There's no might here. I'll surely will.

With that being said, I went ahead on my way to my friends with my heart beating as loud as I've ever felt. She's making me feel things I didn't even know a human is capable of feeling unless they're dying, but this ain't painful at all. I feel even more alive with these new sensations.

I took a deep breath and took a seat beside Yoongi. When I looked back at her, she was still staring at me. Oh god, to be loved by her. I wanna know that feeling. How would she look at me if our feelings are mutual? Would she just smile? Or would she just stare at me?

"Taehyung-ah, are you even hearing me?" Yoongi hyung's voice made me snap out of my thoughts, but I didn't look away from her who was still staring at me. I smirked slightly before winking at her and started involving myself in the conversation.

“I've noticed your behaviour, Taehyung. Ever since you've seen her, you seem more happy and I'm glad for that but are you aware of these changes?” Yoongi hyung asked despite of my attempt of involving myself in their topic. I looked down, ofcourse I'm aware of every single thing she's doing to me, these new feelings that makes me more crazy about her. I'm very well aware of it.

“Taehyung, Yoongi asked you something.” Namjoon hyung said. “I am, aware of my feelings, hyung. I know my feelings are nor just friendly or mere attraction. Honestly, I don't know what separates love and attraction for others but for me, I think it's the thing that I want a future with her. I can picture us together living a life together with just us, as a family. I can picture us living through difference phrases of live and come out with our bond as strong as ever. I can see my world in her eyes.” I said as everything I ever dreamed of about having a lover, went through my mind, but the difference Is that I can see her, with me, ‘till death do us part.

“Love at first sight is real.” Those two said as my smile grew wide, each second. Whatever I imagined, felt like a beautiful dream that I would never want to wake up from. It was everything I wanted but now I want it with her. I want her to be in it. Oh Kim Jisoo, just how I love you.

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

Another short chapter

I'm sorry i'm not able to update much

This is the reason, I wouldn't update much frequently.

So bye, till my next update