𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

그댄  내 전부니끼
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

      .・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・
In hall way..

You were too confused where to go and where the kitchen is. You saw a maid working. You noticed that she was of your mother age. As soon the maid sees you she bowed to you and you did the same.

"No no halmeoni (grandmother) please don't do this. You are elder to me. It's disrespecting."

"Okay ma'am. "

"And please don't call me ma'am. I'm like your sonnyeo (granddaughter).

" BTW where's the kitchen? " You questioned her.

"It's there only. Wait I'll help to to get there. " You were following her and were seeing things around you. The house was so big that you can even play hide and seek but will not get caught up after years too...

Finally you reached the kitchen and saw no one there. Pretty obvious as it's 5 in the morning. The maid left you alone in the kitchen. As it was your first day of marriage you remembered that after marriage there is a ritual called 'pehli rasoi'. You heard about it from your aunt.

You were too confused now as you don't know how to make Korean food. So you just opened your YouTube and started seeing recipes.

By the time you were making food the maids came and helped you a little. And after making 3 Korean dishes you made your favorite aalo ka paratha.

It was 5:55 now you thought of waking Taehyung up as he asked you to. While going to the room Mrs. Kim spotted you and stopped you.

"Good morning sweetie. "

"Good morning Mrs. Kim. "

"Ah huh you are wrong. It's mom sweetie. By the where are you coming from? "

"I'm coming from the kitchen mom. "

"You needed anything?"

"No, it's just it is the first day of my marriage so there is a ritual in which the newly wed bride makes the food. "

"Oh I see Mrs. Singhania told me about it. So where are you going now.? "

"Mr. Kim asked me to wake him up after an hour so I was going there. "

"Ok so you go and call Tae for breakfast too. "

"Ok mom. "

You made your way to the room. You opened the room without knocking as you thought he might be sleeping but unfortunately he wasn't. He was coming out of the bathroom just in towel wrapped around his lower body making his abbs visible. You quickly turned around.

"Mr. Kim don't you have manners? "

"What manners? This is my room I can do whatever I want you don't have to tell me what I should be doing. And you are talking about me? Where are your manners Miss? You should knock before entering a room. "

"I- i thought you might be sleeping that's why I came without knocking. "

"It's ok you may turn around now. " You saw that he was all ready in his black suit.

"Mom called you for the breakfast. Come down fast. "

"Ok I'll but tell me are you going to wear my dresses for your whole life!!? "

"Nah, not at all Mr. Kim as you said yesterday you will be taking me for shopping today. So I'll buy them today only. " You said going down Taehyung was saying something but you left from there.

"But today-" He said but stopped as he saw you leaving.

You were in the kitchen when you heard a ring on the door. You were about to go but was stopped by Mrs. Kim.

"You stay here I'll go and check. "

"Ohk eomeoni (mother). "

She left from there.

As Mrs. Kim opened the door. She was so happy to who were at the door.

"You really came kids? " Mrs. Kim said not believing.

"Aunty, you called us so how can we not come?? " The short one said.

"Thank you Jimin and you three for coming. Come inside why are you all standing out. " Saying this Mrs. Kim made everyone come inside.

Here no one knows that Anika ran away from the marriage and you are married to Taehyung.

"Ummm.... It smells soo good aunty. " Jennie says.

"I guess Anika's cooking skills are soo good. " Lisa says.

"It's not made by Anika, it's made by Y-" Mrs. Kim was about to say but you came out of the kitchen and says, "Mom everything is ready please come and check it once. "

"Mom!!?? " All four exclaimed in union.

"Kids meet Y/N, Taehyung's wife and Y/N meet them they are Taehyung's cousins."

"What Taehyung oppa's wife!!?? " Lisa shouted.

"Where is Anika!?? " Jimin inquiries.

"And who is she?? " Yoongi pointed his index finger towards you.

"Kids take your seat please I'll tell you the whole story." While Mrs. Kim was narrating them the whole incidence, you went for preparing the breakfast table.

"And that's how she ended up here." Mrs. Kim sighed in relief after explaining the whole thing to them.

"So she is Y/N Anika's younger sister. " Yoongi said nodding his head in order that he understood the whole matter.

"Aunty not gonna lie she is soo soo soo much cutee. " Lisa said being excited..

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...
𝓛𝓸𝓿 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 🧸
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓙𝓲𝓷🦙 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓶𝔂𝓼 💜💜

╔══╗....<3
╚╗╔╝..('\../')
╔╝╚╗..( •.• )
╚══╝..(,,)(,,)
╔╗╔═╦╦╦═╗ ╔╗╔╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣ ║╚╝║
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝ ╚══╝