0.3

republished
additional content added
please read before continuing to next chapter

________

primed for sin
chapter three
time capsules

primed for sinchapter threetime capsules

shiganshina district the 21st century reality

the 21st century
reality

SHRIEKING IN TERROR— you wake in a cold sweat; body jolting upwards and trembling from pure, unfiltered fright. A movement this intense forces that book from before to fall from the bedding and onto the oakwood floor; the impact so surrounding that it would surely wake someone, unintentionally. There is no possible way that something so visually vivid could be categorized as just a dream. Hell— the recoil alone was enough to nearly leave you gasping out for air. As horrific of a nightmare as that was; it still felt so real.

Whilst contemplating the context of what just occurred, a subtle tremble of soft footsteps comes stumbling up the stairs with haste. Commotions must've woken your mother; therefore she is surely to come knocking at the door any minute now. Re-adjusting the comforter, you prepare for the conversation. Knowing she'd be baring worrisome behavior and gentle concern; despite being so angry with you at dinner time.

As predicted a firm knock against the oak door sounded softly and three gentle hits were heard. Before twisting the knob, she announces her entrance and quickly steps in. Exhaustion sweeps through those abnormally caring irises as she moves close to the bed. Once her vision has cleared, she can truly witness the emotions that plow around like disastrous tornadoes swirling through those tear-driven and dark-clouded eyes of yours.