Chapter 1

Juran's PoV

Everything took a turn when my parents died in a car accident a month ago. My father and mother are both betas, and we are from a middle-class family. I somewhat miraculously survived the accident along with my little brother, but he is currently in a coma and in a critical state.

I had to stop studying and take two part-time jobs to pay for the hospital bills. I work as a barista at a local coffee shop in the morning and a cashier in a convenience store at night.

No matter how hard I try to work, the salary is too low and just barely enough for living and bills. But rest assured, I will work hard and find other ways to earn money. I'm going to do everything for my beloved brother.

It was eleven in the evening when I decided to go home and sleep. My whole body feels so tired, and all I wanted to do was sleep and rest. I listened to Zombie by Day 6 before falling asleep.

I woke up feeling dizzy and checked the time. It is already Eight in the morning . "Fuck, I need to hurry up and get to work."

I quickly took the shower and changed into my uniform. I hurriedly walked to the coffee shop.

When I arrived at the coffee shop, Shop My co-worker Chae-Yon gave me a pissed-off look as the cafe was already crowded. She rolled her eyes before greeting me. The number of customers is higher than usual, which surprised me.

"Finally, you're here!" she sighs in relief. I gave her a nod before going to my workstation. My head feels dizzier than usual, and I feel hot and uncomfortable today. I am also having cold sweats, which is pretty unusual.

Upon making orders, I accidentally dropped a cappuccino on the floor due to my dizziness. Chae-Yon and Manager Kang immediately rushed in my direction to check if I was okay.

"What happened, Ju-ran? Are you okay?" Manager Kang said. "I am a doctor; what happened?" A random guy intervenes from that direction.

My body feels so hot, and my head feels so dizzy to the point that I can't bear it anymore. I can feel that someone lifted me up. I'm really thankful for this help. I can't die or suffer like this; I need to work hard for my Little Brothers hospital bills.

A white ceiling welcomed me as soon as I opened my eyes. I immediately sat down to scan my surroundings. "Fuck, I'm in the hospital" I said to myself. I noticed that the interior of the facility looks similar to the ones my brother's hospital was confined to.

I quickly stood up at my place and hurriedly ran towards the door. The door suddenly opened, making  hit directly on the chest of a doctor. Our eyes met when I looked up. I noticed that he has brown, wavy hair, brown eyes, and pinkish lips. My eyes traveled down to his name tag over his lab coat. "Dr. Chan, Han-Byul" is his name, I suppose.

"You're finally awake." His words brought me back to reality. "What happened to me? How long was I unconscious?" I asked him with a concerned tone.

He started walking toward the bed before facing me. He smiled and nodded before opening his mouth. "You've been unconscious for at least five hours" he said calmly.

I face-palmed in frustration before releasing a deep sigh. Damn! That's a lot of money deducted from my salary. I said to myself.

"You are currently in your heat cycle. You have guts for not taking your suppressants and working at the same time. The coffee shop reeks off with your pheromones. You're lucky that I'm the only alpha in the area, and it happens to be a doctor" he said.

I froze after hearing those words. My mind went blank all of a sudden. It can't be! Why am I an omega!? It is the worst classification in the world.

Being an omega is like being a life-size Ona hole. I have read countless books and articles that say that omegas are extremely vulnerable to alphas during their heat cycles, and to top it off, my parents are both betas.

"You're definitely joking, right?" He walked towards my direction and stopped in front of me. "What do you mean that I'm joking? "

"I cannot be an omega. My deceased parents are both betas, which is why I don't believe you" I said with authority while looking into his eyes.

The doctor smirked and shook his head. "So this is your first heat cycle?

"Again, Doctor Chan, I am not an omega; your diagnosis is probably wrong, and besides, the population of omegas is declining for the last couple of years. Only five percent of the current population are known as omegas, and the chances of me being one is impossible"

"Fine, as you say, I guess you're the doctor" he taunted.

Doctor Chan turned his back and walked towards the door. My body suddenly feels hot, and my knees start to tremble making me drop to my knees.

I struggled to stand up but I couldn't. I heared the door locked assuming that Dr. Chan already left the room

Fuckkk, what's happening to me? I asked myself. I felt a warm hands wrapping around my waist.  I turned my head to see the person doing it and  I saw Doctor Chan face close to mine.

"If you're not an omega, then why are you reacting to my pheromones?"

------------------------------------------------------- Authors Note// Dr. Chan Han-Byul on the Media Above

Omegaverse is an alternate

universe in which male pregnancy is possible

universe in which male pregnancy is possible. There are 3 main roles: ⍺, β, and Ω

⍺/Alpha: dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused.

β/Beta is subordinate to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate Omegas.

Ω/Omega is generally the lowest on the hierarchy. Male Omegas are self-lubricating and can become pregnant.

by: SuperZoro