The one with the 10 things I hate about you

A/N:

This chapter is based on the movie "10 Things I Hate About You", an enemy-to-lovers movie that was so good and cute. I wanted to cry with the movie.

Anyways...
Enjoy :)

---//---

Y/N pov

"All right, I assume everyone has found time to complete their poem," my English teacher said. " All right, anyone brave enough to read theirs aloud?" He proceeded, making everyone look at each other, seeing if someone would raise their hand.

I look over Jeff and then over Jenna, the girl I fight with, and I raise my hand. I already lost an important thing so isn't like reading a poem will kill me. "I will," I say with my hand raised. Jenna looks at me with a surprised face, just the same expression my teacher has.

"Lord, here we go," my teacher says, walking to the corner of the classroom to give me room in the front to read the poem.

I walk to the front of the class and open my customized notebook.

"I hate the way you talk to me,

and the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car,

I hate it when you stare."

I say looking over my class and back to the notebook.

"I hate your big dumb combat boots

and the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick,

It even makes me rhyme."

I proceeded, saying the last part in a sarcastic tone and looking over all the people who were listening to me.

"I hate it...

I hate the way you're always right

I hate it when you lie

I hate it when you make me laugh,

even worse when you make me cry."

I start crying and look over Jenna. She was looking at me with those eyes I couldn't resist. The eyes that used to make me have butterflies.

"I hate it when you're not around,

and the fact you didn't call.

But mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you,

not even close...

not even a little bit...

not even at all."

I finished reading my poem, saying all this crying, staring at Jenna. I could see a tear starting to form on her brown eyes. I walk to the exit of my classroom and leave the room, everyone following my steps with their worried gaze.

-/-

After leaving the classroom crying, I decided to go home. I was in my school's parking lot, walking to my red car. Once I got near my car's open window, I realized that there was a white guitar on the driver's seat. I opened the door and immediately grabbed the guitar in front of me.

"Nice, huh?" Jenna asked. She was on my left side, looking at me with a wide smile on her face.

"A Fender Strat?" I asked. "Is it for me?"

"Yeah, I thought you could use it, you know when you start your band," she said. "Besides, I had some extra cash, you know. Some asshole paid me to take out this really great girl," she proceed.

"Is that right?"

"Yeah, but I screwed up. I fell for her."

"Really?"

She looks at me and pulls me into a short yet loving kiss.

"You can't just buy me a guitar every time you screw up, you know," I said pulling out of the kiss.

"Yeah, I know," she says, placing a string of my hair behind my ear. "But there's always drums and bass and maybe even one day a tambourine," she says, pulling me into another kiss, except I don't pull out of it this time.

I really can't hate her...

---//---

I just love this movie so much tbh... If you didn't saw you just received a big spoiler...

Btw, if you want me to continue with this chapters based on real movies just say :))

Love,

K2309