The Shadowing Chemical Act 1

Previously on Sonic: me against the world
Eggman has found a Chaos Emerald in the Maze of Mystery with the help of the owner, Rodeorat, he was able to get in, but Sonic was also able to get in the Maze as well, and what resulted was a total defeat of Sonic by Eggman who uses a new weapon against Sonic and got the Chaos Emerald. So the Story goes

In the Forbidden Forest

Inside the hut where Sonic lives, the Blue Hero was having another bad dream during the morning right after his confrontation with Eggman.

???: "Wow just look at this guy, with all of his excuses for why he almost destroyed our planet!"
???: "Mommy, why is the Blue Hedgehog freaking out?"
???: "Just leave him alone darling, he deserves it for not finishing the job and for all the trouble he has caused
???: "Sonic! The Council has decided that you will be banished from Mobotropolis."

Sonic puts his hands on his head as his eyes tightened.

Sonic: "No, No, NOOOO!"

While Sonic was having this nightmare, a Dark Aura formed around the Hedgehog and from that Dark Aura, three black tendrils made of energy start to pick up the now glowing Chaos Emeralds and as the Chaos Emeralds were picked up the nightmare Sonic had was soon replaced by a vision of the Cyan coloured Chaos Emerald and it's Location,which is at the place which Sonic wants to go the least, the Wolf Clan nation, one of the many Mobian places that would absolutely try to kill him if he puts one foot in, then Sonic woke up from his vision as the Dark Aura dispersed as well as the black tendrils which led to the Emeralds dropping down to the floor.

Sonic: "Well I guess I know what I'm about to do today."

Sonic then got up from his bed, grabbed the three Chaos Emeralds, puts on some bandages on the areas where it hurts the most, opened the door, then closed the door and runs.

Meanwhile

A Shadowy figure with the body shape that's familiar to Sonic woke up from his little nap.

???: "Huh? First the temple, then Mobotropolis, then a random Carnival and now the Wolf clan? Hm, seems like I'll have to go to that place to uncover what's happening to me."

Then the Shadowy figure gets on his bike and drives off.

Meanwhile in Eggman's Base

Inside the control room, Eggman was partying around after his victory over Sonic and him getting a Chaos Emerald.

Eggman: "Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! Who's the one to defy fate and beat Sonic? Yeah that's me Hahahaha! Looks like fate is favouring me now Sonic!"

What Eggman didn't know was that Snively was watching him and tried not to laugh but unfortunately the mad doctor saw his nephew.

Eggman: "Snively! How dare you walk in here during my celebration of getting the Chaos Emerald?"

Snivley: "Sorry to interrupt you my evilness but may you please come with me to the hallway, we have something to discuss."

Eggman: "Hm, okay but if this discussion is a waste of my time, I wouldn't hesitate to put you into the Torture Chamber."

Snively: " Y-Yes sir."

Eggman and Snively then went out of the control room and into the hallway where they begin their conversation.

Eggman: "So Snively, how is the plan to get the next Emerald going?

Snively: "Oh um well that's one of the reasons why I needed to talk to you, we aren't going to attack the Tribe."

Eggman: "WHAT! Are you just going to let the Emerald stay with those mutts!?"