A Shadowing Chemical Act 2

(Authors note: Happy New Year To each and everyone of you (or late depending on what date this chapter comes out), this Year has been both Amazing and bad for a lot of us and I hope that a lot of you all have a great 2024!)

Previously on Sonic: Me against the World

Sonic got a vision of the Cyan Emerald being int the wolf pack, and along the way, Sonic met up with his old (but technically still) rival Shadow the Hedgehog but the reunion was cut short due to the arrival of the Wolf pack Freedom Fighters who had a little fight with the duo which leads to Sonic being kidnapped. So the story goes.

Location: ???

???: "Sonic...Sonic....SONIC!!!" A voice called out soundly which woke up our Blue Speedy hero who was getting up.

Sonic: " Mhm huh who called me and what is this place!?" Sonic looked around his surroundings and saw that the area he was at is made up of mirrors.

Sonic: "Ok so this is weird, how did I even get to this place? the last thing I knew was that I was fighting Lupe and then Suddenly I grabbed a dart and let out some kind of.... wait is that me?"

As Sonic was processing on what had happened in the previous chapter, he was distracted when he saw a version of himself from one of the mirrors that was transforming into a form that resembles his Super form but it had Neon coloured skin, a lot of Spiky hair and his eyes are covered in blue.

Sonic: "Okay that guy's hair did caught me off guard but it looks good, well time to see what else this mirror wants to show me."

Sonic then looked at another mirror and saw another version of him transforming into Super Sonic but then he started growing long hair and then transformed into a form that looked like his Werehog form if he kept his normal appearance with some Knightly things on his boots that reminded him of his Excalibur form. Then that version of himself transformed into something reminiscent of his Super Form but with longer hair and white trims on his hair with some Golden metal gloves.

(Yeah the events of Unleashed and the Storybook games  happened in this story and will be referenced in some of the future chapters after this like Cailber appearing and Sonic trying to master his darkspine form and find the other three rings that had been scattered across Mobius.)

)