[.+Chapter 1+.]

The accident.

Date it started-March 21st 2019.
Location-United kingdom's home.

Australia's pov:

"7,8,9,10!Ready or not 'ere I come Kiwi!(New Zealand)"I yell as I run down the corridor before hearing giggling come from the library.

There was this meeting thing that Britain had called at his house,I don't know as me and Kiwi just got bored so we're playing hide and seek!

I walk into the library seeing all the shelves of books,before I hear the giggling again so I tip-toe over to where I heard it.

As I drew near to Kiwi,I found her huddled between two couch cushions in a corner.I crept behind her,making sure I don't make a noise as she kept giggling.

"Found you!"I yelled watching as she turns around quickly to look up at me before giggling again.

"Aaww,how'd you find mee.?"She whined as I only chuckled at her when she stood up.

"You kept giggling,it give your hiding place away!"I chuckled as she only pouts before seemingly noticing something.

"What is it Kiwi?"I question her as I came around the couches to stand next to her.

She only keeps her eyes on something as she tries to reach for it.I look where she's looking to find she was trying to get a book on one of the shelves above her.

I slightly laugh as I get it for her,in doing so find that the book was covered in dust.I take the book and go to one of the couches nearby,with Kiwi following.

I sit down on one of them followed by Kiwi a few seconds later as we both gaze at the book.

It looked,old,like really old.It's cover was of a similar colour of blue to me and Kiwis flags,probably of Britain's too.It also had gold coloured writing on the front with the words,'Forgotten spells of the old and great.'It looked interesting and I think Kiwi thought the same too as she had the same face as I did.

"You wanna open it?"I asked her,getting her attention as she glances up at me.

"Yeah!"I slightly chuckle as I turn back to the book and open it to a random page.I flicked through a couple pages,not seeing much that looked interesting,before Kiwi pointed out one of them.

"Ooo,what about that one?"She questions,making me glance to the one she was on about.It was titled,'Summoning the great.'.It looked interesting so I read through the steps of the spell.

I didn't understand them at first,before Kiwi snatched the book out my hands and ran of with it.

"Kiwi!"I yell after her,getting up myself to try and catch up to her.How could she run so fast??

No one's pov:

As Australia was trying to catch up to New Zealand,she started to say the words in the book,stopping and placing the book on the floor as she read it out-loud.