[.+Chapter 2+.]

Britain's pov:

I just stood there,glancing back at the bookcases a few times as he came out from under the bookshelf.It seemed he had been thrown at the shelves when the ball exploded.

He was for some reason in his old uniform as he glanced around looking very confused.He then almost stumbled as he went and leant on another bookshelf.He held his head for a moment,still looking very confused as he glanced between us.

He had his wings half-open as his tail was just lying on the floor.And when he stumbled,it looked as if he forgot how to walk or something.

"Britain..?How,how am I alive.?"He eventually said,his voice sounding quiet.

This took me by quite a surprise as I had never seen my father act this way,ever!

"I,I don't know,What I do know is I think two of my sons accidentally summoned you back,and probably incorrectly too."I reply to him,glancing at Soviet and the others a few times as I turned back to B.E.

He still leant on the bookshelf as he pinched the bridge of his nose,before glancing over to where the book was.I then heard him sigh as he shifted his wings more comfortably.

I'm going to have to pause my meeting now and talk to UN about this,great.

[•'Half an hour later'•]

"What??"I pinch the bridge of my nose as I held the book close to my chest.I told UN about it and now he's still questioning me,even when he sees B.E in person.

"Like I said many times UN,B.E had been incorrectly summoned by my sons,and now I'm fearing what could happen."

"And your asking me for help-?"

"Yes?!Wouldn't you know?!"I snapped back at him as he glances to B.E,who mind you,was sitting on one of the many couches holding his head in his hand.

He then turned back to me before replying.

"Britain,I've never,and I mean never seen nor heard anything like this happening,I genuinely don't know!"I sighed,glancing over to B.E.

"What if you looked back in the book?"He suggests,making me swivel my head back around to face him.

"It could work I guess."With that,I open the book again and turn to the page that had the summoning spell,and read through the bottom half of the page.

"Aha-!Oh you've got to be kidding me!"I say,catching UN's attention as he looks where I'm looking.

"What is it?"

"It says that because Australia and Kiwi summoned B.E,he'll stay alive for a certain period of time depending how well the spell was done."

"And how long will he be staying?"I read it,before closing he book and pinching the bridge of my nose as I Curse under my breath.