Sexy Ass Models

August shoved her fists into the large pocket of her favorite hoodie as she stomped down the busy street. August's apartment was almost too far away from her new school, but when she ran, she found a way to make it work.

August came upon a crosswalk, where she was swallowed alive by a crowd of chattering city people. When the light turned green, she slowly began to shuffle along with the townsfolk. August couldn't help but chuckle when she noticed a guy her age step in a wad of gum.

"These were designer!" He pouted, stopping in the middle of the road to scrape it off.

Suddenly, a trolley filled with people began to barrel its way down the road, heading straight for the blonde boy. August could see the panic on the driver's face as he repeatedly tried to press the breaks, attempting to shoo the teenager out of the way. Realizing that something had to be done, August flipped her hood over her face, and raced towards the hormonal high schooler.

"Get out of the way!" She yelped, body slamming the tall teen onto the sidewalk. August could feel the nice muscles underneath his shirt. This guy was freaking ripped! After giving his abdominal muscles a good pat, August stood up, panicking as the trolley started heading towards a speeding train. The boy sat up and rubbed his head, noticing her handsyness.

"Wha-"

"No time!" August interjected, bulleting towards the advancing trolley. In a split second, she was infront of the charging vehicle, pushing against it with all her might. August dug her feet into the ground, cracking the asphalt with her tremendous leg power; her hands denting the metal of the small agent. She was exhilarated. Using even more of her amazing strength, August sent a final burst of energy into the Aluminum frame of the cart, which stopped the trolley completely. August rested her hands on her knees and took deep breaths as crowds around her began to cheer. Suddenly, the blonde boy appeared.

"My name is Ryōta Kise. You might reconize me, I'm a model,"he began, placing a hand on her shoulder. August, however, just turned away and crouched down, ready to make a quick escape before anybody identified her.

"Of course you're a model." She chuckled. "You have the nicest pair of abbs I've ever layed my eyes on," August chortled before leaping off into the beautiful morning sky.