Can't Touch This

As soon as August stepped onto the court, Kise was crushed by her raw talent. She had not yet received the ball, but everyone knew that she was a protogetic player. Kise shivered as August brushed by him; her smooth skin distracting Kise from the game. Someone passed August the ball, and Kise's focus centered upon her as he completely forgot about the basketball. It was gone! She was using some sort of technique to enhance her presence!

As if it were magic, August's hand had started dribbling the ball so hard and so fast, that it blurred from existence, and everyone was amazed. The only time Kise had seen someone this powerful was when Aomine played. Clearly, this was a different story, but it made Kise suspicious.

Kuroko's eyes became hazy as he was engulfed in an entire daydream of euphoria. August's presence had completely swarmed around his weak one, and overpowered his train of thought. It was as if someone had dumped an entire vat of hormones on August, and it was impossible to ignore her. Kuroko was about to fall off of the bench in a hazyness of overpowering ecstasy.

"Wh-where did you learn to play like that?"
Kagami stuttered, trying to resist her bewitching spell. His heart was burning with a thousand sensational fires. He couldn't wait to play against her!

"I was a major Korfball player in Norway. I had no idea that it was just like basketball," she laughed. "How ironic! Riko freaked when I mentioned it!" August chortled, slapping the basketball into the hoop. Kagami tried to get a good look at the ball, but the only thing he could see was the sexy lady in front of him. He had to admit, August was easy on the eyes. She smiled. Kagami wore deoderant, and he smelled nice. When August leaned in to get a better wiff, Kise popped out of nowhere, and stole the ball! That motherfucker!

"You'll pay for that!" she scowled. He only winked.

"I have more than a couple tricks up my sleeve," Kise flirted, finally making a basket. August just scoffed and bounced the ball in between his legs, making a run for the hoop. He frowned.

"Boo, August-cchi. You're no fun," he pouted as she preformed yet another slam dunk. She hung from the hoop upside down.

"Oh, really? My grandma says that I'm a hoot and a hollar," August muttered sarcastically, letting go of the rim. Kise let out a low whistle. He liked her. "I take it to the heart, she really knows me!" She mocked.

"Time," Riko called, switching August out with Kuroko. "I got what I needed." Riko whispered, patting August on the back.

The guys watched in envy as August and Kuroko gave each other a fist bump. She leaned in close to his ear, to the point where he could feel her hot breath.

"Beat Kise's ass. He's really annoying." She whispered. Kuroko smiled and gave her a swift nodd as he jogged out onto the court.

August looked around her. How long would it be until she moved again? Until she had to break the news?

"Fuck this," August frowned, making her way out the gym.

"Where are you going?" Riko asked, concerned.

"To take care of some business," she spoke darkly, abandoning her duty as manager.