The Trashcan Man

It was a glorious day outside. The weather was attractive, and there was a blissful fragrance drifting beneath the cheery sunshine. Despite this however, August was irritable, ferocious, and downright galled.

She stormed outside, sapping the life and joy out of everything in her line of sight.

"How the fuck am I supposed to find my mother," She huffed, taking her anger out on a nearby trashcan; not expecting it to make a mousy sqweak.

"What the hell?" August whispered, opening the top lid to peer inside.

"Please don't hurt me!" A young male adult screeched from inside.

"What? Why would I want to hurt you?"

"I don't know anything about your mother, I swear!" The man pleaded.

"Okay, now I'm going to hurt you if you don't tell me what's going on," August grunted.

Suddenly, she was whacked on the back of the head with something incredibly dense. She hissed, turning around to punch her offender in the nose. The attacker dodged and swiftly put distance between the two of them. August lunged into the air and smashed her fist into his face. He flopped to the floor like a dead fish. August nudged his limp body with her foot.

"He's not waking up anytime soon..." She drawled.

August turned around to confront the coward in the trash can, but he was nowhere to be seen!

"Where did that sneaky bastugg-" suddenly, an intense pain shot through her body and she fell to her knees.

August paused, her breath caught in her throat. She brought her hand up to her neck. August had just been hit by a poison blowdart! Her breath hitched as August realized that she had been hit by ten more darts. "Fuork... Me... My mom," she slurred, starting to get loopy. Suddenly a wave of anger rushed through August and she kicked a hole in a nearby brick wall. "I will... Find yeou!" August tripped, falling to the floor. She was feeling sleepy. "Hngh..." August breathed as she passed out.