6.

As soon as we finished greeting each other we went into overdrive to get dinner ready. "What do we even make?" Tooru asked us. "Ask Ev, she's the one who invited them?!?" Hajime asked me panicked. "Wraps?" I asked them as I held up a pack of tortillas. "That should work, what lunch meat do we have?" Tooru asked as I rushed to the fridge. "I see ham and turkey" I said as I pulled the packages out. "That's good enough" Hajime said as he got the cutting board down and started dicing up a tomato. "I found spinach!" Tooru said as he held the vegetable up like it was the Olympic torch. "Good" I said as I started to spread ranch on the tortillas. "Here!" Tooru said as he laid a few slices of meat down. "Spinach" I said as I spread it over the meat. "And last but not least: tomato!" Hajime said as he put them on it. "Now to repeat the process" I said as Hajime and Tooru sighed. "It isn't that hard" I said in the most encouraging voice I could muster. I heard Tooru mock me and Hajime smack the back of his head.

We made about 5 more wraps before Shoyo and Tobio pulled in. "Hey!" I said as Tooru smeared a bit of ranch on my face. I heard Shoyo laugh. Even Tobio cracked a smile. "Hope you guys like wraps" I said as they sat down and we placed their plates in front of them. "Thanks!" Shoyo said enthusiastically as he shoved the wrap into his mouth. "Thanks Evan" Tobio said as he took a dainty bite. Me and the guys got our food and sat down across from them. "So, how's life" I asked my brother and his boyfriend as I took a bite of food. "Good, I'm working hard" Tobio said as I smiled. "My hard work has apparently paid off, I was signed to the National Team, I'm moving back to Japan" he said as I smiled. "Really!" I exclaimed as he nodded. "Sho is too" he said as I stood up and ran to hug my brother. "I'm so happy for you" I said as I walked back to my seat and sat down. "It'll be good to have my little brother around more" I said as he looked up at me. "Really?" Tobio asked me skeptically.

"Yeah! Having you around more will give me more opportunities to bully you" I said as we laughed. "In all seriousness, it'll be nice to have you in the same time zone as me" I said as I smiled. He smiled back. "Yeah, it's good to be home" he said as I ate. "These are really good!" Shoyo exclaimed. He was already on his second wrap. "So dad mentioned that you are a team manager now? For what team?" He asked me. "I manage the National Team" I said as he choked on his wrap. "As in the team I play for?!?" He asked me. "Yep, we will be spending a lot of time together" I said as he smiled nervously. "I don't think it's too late to change my mind" Tobio said as I laughed. "You're stuck with me bro" I said as he sighed. "Unfortunately" he muttered. "What was that?" I asked him threateningly. "Nothing" he snapped frantically. "That's what I thought" I said as I took another bite. "When's your first practice?" I asked Tobio as he swallowed his bite. "Tomorrow" he said as I nodded. "Cool, I'll be working tomorrow" I said as he nodded contently.

"Fantastic" he grumbled as I refilled my drink. "I have no doubt that you'll do great, you played well here as a kid, you can play well here as an adult" I said as I gave him a reassuring smile. "You're probably right" he said as we fist bumped. "Of course I am" I said as I flipped my hair dramatically. "We should head out soon, thanks for having us over" Tobio said as he scarfed down his wrap and he and Shoyo headed out to their car. "That was eventful" I said as I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine before plopping down on the couch. "Can you guys handle clean up by yourselves?" I asked them. They of course nodded and got to cleaning up the remnants of dinner. I turned on the tv and I was soon captivated by it. "Whatcha watching?" Tooru asked as he sat down next to me. "I don't know, it was the first thing I saw when I turned on the tv" I said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I immediately relaxed under his touch. It felt like home to me. This was home.

"Finally finished" Hajime said as he sat down on the other side of me. He was also confused by what I was watching. "What even is this?" He asked as I shook my head. "We have no idea" I said as he leaned back and placed his hand on my thigh. I felt all the air leaving my lungs. "You okay?" Hajime asked as I nodded. "I need to go to the bathroom" I said as Tooru removed his arm and I got up. I walked right past the door to the bathroom and went into the bedroom. I grabbed the Victoria Secret bag and riffled through it before I settled on a black lace matching set. "Perfect" I said as I changed into it. I grabbed a zip up jacket from Hajime side of the closet and a pair of Tooru's sweatpants and put them on. I smiled in the mirror before I walked out into the living room. "Why did you change?" Hajime asked as I sat down in between him and Tooru on the couch. "I got cold" I said as he nodded. After a while I decided to unzip the jacket but keep it semi-closed.