14.

1 day later

"You guys ready to go?" I asked them as I loaded up the last suitcase into the bus. "Yep!" Coach said as he loaded everyone onto the bus. "Ev, why don't you ride on the bus with the others?" Hajime asked as I looked at him. "I'll see if there's room" I huffed. "Yo, how do you guys feel about me riding with you?" I asked as they all cheered. "I'll take that as a yes" I said as I walked to the back and sat down next to Tooru. "Hajime pulling an overprotective boyfriend move?" Tooru asked quietly as I nodded. "I don't understand why, we aren't even sure if I'm pregnant or not" I whispered as he nodded. "The fact that you could be worries him. He just wants to keep you safe" Tooru said as I nodded. "To be honest, I'm worried too." He said as I looked at him in confusion. "Why?" I asked him. "Just the prospect of being a dad" Tooru said as I nodded. "You'll be great" I said as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I remembered where we were and let go quickly. I was so lucky.

1 hour later.

"Finally" I said as Tooru helped me off the bus. "Car sickness kicking your ass?" He asked as I nodded. I was trying so hard not to throw up. "Hey" Hajime said as he walked over and kissed me. "You okay?" He asked as I nodded before gagging. "Tooru, can you handle the bags? I'm going to take her home" Hajime asked as Tooru nodded. "I need the car though, you'll have to take the bike" Tooru said as Hajime sighed. "Fine, we are picking up a pregnancy test along the way though" he whispered as I nodded. We got on the bike and took off. We stopped at the nearest gas station and bought the test before heading home. "I'll be back" I said as I headed into the bathroom with the test. I was 90% sure I was pregnant but I had to make sure. I did my thing and 10 minutes later I heard the timer go off. "Here I go" I said as I flipped the test over and looked at it. "No fucking way" I said as I looked at the test. It was positive. I was pregnant. This was real now.

I stood there for 5 minutes and before I stuck the test in my pocket and walked out of the bathroom. Tooru was sitting on the couch. He was nervously tapping his leg. Hajime was sitting next to him. They both looked at me as I walked in the room. "What's the verdict?" Hajime asked as I pulled the test out and handed it to him. "Fuck" Hajime said as he leapt up off the couch and gave me a hug. "Really?" Tooru asked as he joined. "Yep, I'm pregnant" I said as I started to cry. "This can't be real" I said as they each took a turn kissing me. "It is, I am pregnant" I said as they wiped my tears away. "You are so beautiful" Hajime said as I smiled at him. "I don't feel pretty, I feel bloated and I'm sick to my stomach" I said as Tooru laughed. "You are funny and gorgeous" he said as I laughed. "I love you so much" Hajime said as he picked me and Tooru up and spun us around. "Kiss me" I said as Hajime kissed me. "Wrong spot" I said as he chuckled. "Damn" Hajime said seductively.

"Is that a no?" I asked as he smiled. "Maybe" Hajime said as I nodded. "Promise you won't stop fucking me just because I'm pregnant?" I asked him as he sighed. "Speaking of that, I need to make a doctor's appointment" I said as Hajime and Tooru nodded. Hajime sat me down and I called a nearby doctor. "Appointment is set for tomorrow at 11" I said as they nodded. "We will be there" Hajime said as he stood up and walked to the bedroom. I watched as Tooru walked over and sat on the couch. I smiled as I walked over to him and sat on his lap so I was straddling him. "Can I help you?" He asked me as I leaned down and kissed him. "I was going to ask for sex but I'm feeling nauseous now" I said as I jumped off of him and ran to the bathroom. "Fuck" I said as I emptied my stomach. "You okay baby girl?" Hajime asked as I heaved again. "Fuck" I said as he sat down beside me and rubbed my back. "You wanna cuddle?" He asked as I nodded. He picked me up and carried me carefully.

Next thing I knew I was waking up between him and Hajime. They must have called out of work. "Good morning" Hajime said as he kissed me. "You hungry?" He asked as I nodded. "I want waffles" I said as he nodded. We both walked to the kitchen and I sat down at the island. "You really are glowing" he said as I blushed. "You think so?" I asked as he nodded. "You exited to see baby?" He asked as I nodded. "I'm so excited" I said as He smiled. "Hurry up and eat. It's 10 and you have to get dressed yet" Hajime said as he walked into the bedroom to wake up Tooru. I quickly finished eating and got dressed before we all headed to the appointment. "Kageyama?" A voice called out as we stood up and walked to the exam room. The doctor came in about 5 minutes later. "You must be Evanescence Kageyama?" She asked as I nodded. "Please call me Evan" I said as she nodded. "This is your first baby?" She asked as I smiled. "That is correct" I said proudly. "Well congratulations" she said cheerfully. "Thank you" I said as she smiled softly.