19.

HI 

After conversing with his emo, at first Jimin thought of waiting for his best friend's kidnapper, Jimin was thinking of every action movie he ever watched trying to come up with a plan. Firstly, he thought he should wait for the gang leader and then follow him till he found taehyung. Or maybe he should hide in the trunk of his car. 

But knowing the leader, he didn't dare. There's no way JEON won't find out that someone is hiding in his car or is following him. At that point, he has decided he should do what his emo is doing, a little bit of faith. 

After a lot of debating with himself, Jimin's search for the person who could reply to all of his questions landed him here. As he walked inside he felt it was awfully silent. There were no guards at the front gate and no gangmen present inside the campus which was a common scene as they used to roam around with guns and rifles attached to their bodies.

''Did they all leave for another mission or something?'' 

The last time Jimin was at this cabin, it was not a pleasant memory as he almost died at the hands of the JEON JUNGKOOK himself. He still shivers at that. Though at that time, jimin acted a lot bravely but today he's afraid a little. The sound of crickets could be heard in the background as Jimin walked inside the building.  The night, trees moving occasionally due to the wind, all of this making the scene look a lot like the horror movies that Jimin never likes to watch. He needs to find out what is going on, he sure has a lot of questions. 

''Should I go back? It seems they are not here.''  ''or maybe I should wait?''  Jimin stood at the front door, again debating with himself, and didn't notice the figure who came behind him.

''What are you doing here ?''

 Jimin jumped at the sudden voice that came from behind. Covering his face with his tiny hands, the boy started crying. 

Yoongi looked at the boy who was now crouched down hiding himself behind his hands shaking. He must have startled the poor boy badly. Bending down, yoongi gazed at the boy. Well, he can't blame him for being like this right now, he does know that it's getting quite late and there's no one around the cabin which must have made the boy afraid. A soft smile came upon his lips, but he can't leave this opportunity to tease the boy now, can he?

''Well well well, I guess Shortie pissed in his pants '' 

Yoongi expected a sassy remark from the younger, he just wanted to lift his mood and distract him but it seemed like the wrong timing. Sighing, Yoongi looked at him for a minute and waited for him to calm down but when he didn't ....Yoongi held the boy close to him by grabbing his hands and caressed his hair hiding his face in his jacket. Jimin sobbed and sobbed until he calmed down.

 Now, Jimin is sitting on the couch holding a  warm cup of tea given to him by Hoseok. Hoseok was surprised when he saw the two males in each other's embrace, one clutching onto the elder in a tight grip not wanting to let go. Well, who wouldn't be surprised as both the said males fought with each other whenever they got a chance. Although he didn't miss the soft look yoongi was giving to the younger. Well, Yoongi is still looking at the younger with the same eyes while leaning across the maze. 

''Ahummm'' Hoseok cleared his throat successfully gaining their attention. 

''ahmm..well Jimin-shi, what brings you here at this hour?'' 

''I-i wanted to ask something''

''wha-

''About J-jungkook''

''Huh ?'' Hoseok and yoongi were surprised by the way the boy in front of them spoke. 

''I meant I w-wanna know why is he like this? what has happened that made Jungkook hate Taehyung's father? ''