5.

Jungkook's focus:

He came out of thoughts , and decided he needed to run after his sweetheart who had disappeared with jimin and that guy, He looked that all stood in fear and curiosity staring at him. He had to get rid of this crowd in order to find his sweetheart, He went forward searching for him. 

He pulled taehyung in an empty classroom nearby when he saw him opening a door.

He saw his face drop the instance the younger saw him, he viewed the emotional turmoil he went through when he saw him which made him upset , and even more angry. He then saw something that he had never seen before in his sweetheart, he saw determination , stubborness, and will to take him down. He walked towards the younger , he drank into his eyes looking into his beauty. He couldnt help admire him more , Damn! he thought.... this little minx is beautiful and all his.. made him feel satisfied. However the events from the past couple of weeks flashed in front of his eyes, which resulted feeling anger again, which made him feel rage. 

Taehyung was betrothed to him and he hated the feeling that their relationship was broken . He had no right over the younger now.. NO NO NO! HE IS MINE, MINE..ONLY MINE, he thought.

He wanted to kill Kim Namjoon for breaking their  relation and snatching away his rights , if it wasn't for his sweetheart, If he wasn't taehyung's father.

Taehyung's pov:

I looked at him , as he walked towards me..staring right into my eyes. His stare his making me weak.. but i have to fight back. Should i call someone for help? , appa?

No i can't , i am trapped and the reality of the situation is giving me anxiety . My escape is impossible but he should accept the fact that him and me were over. Are we? I know this beast isn't letting me free. Within an instance, he grabbed my waist closing the gap between us. I was trying to get myself out of his tighten grip that seem to tighten even more with me struggling.

He finally said

'Look at me sweetheart

I stop struggling decided to look at him. I shivered as he said that word. I don't know why but i felt as if i missed being called like that by him. No No No ..what am i saying? .. this can't be happening!..Never.

I tried to mustered up courage and said, ''What do you want?,.You already know we don't have any talks left what so ever'' proudly. 

I was feeling proud that i can fight back, But it didn't lasted long as held my chin firmly , making me still , 'Sweetheart' He said, I closed my eyes, '' There was an end of anything between me and you , according to me your still mine. No one can take you away from me not even yourself. Your mine now, you were mine before, and you will be mine in the future. Get that in your head''.

I couldn't open my eyes, His words were displaying in my mind again and again. I was his, i am his ..

Saying this feels good, No i shouldn't.. 'he is the beast'. 

''Yes i am, sweetheart, but  i am your beast''

I opened my eyes.. and found myself looking at his eyes again. I said that aloud .

why his words are affecting me this much again?,.

HELLO EVERYONE! Comment down if you liked it and  you want me to continue this. Vote .Sorry for the mistakes.

Thoughts?

THANK YOU

NIKI