𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒐

BEST IN
font - hectavia neue
size - second smallest
background - white
app - mobile

or in whatever, this just looks best <3

EXTENDED SUMMARY

blair marley and her family move to the obx after blair's mother leaves them taking almost everything they had. since they couldn't afford to live in new york anymore, they had to move to the obx. her father got a job as a police deputy and her brother does jobs around the island.

blair is a shy and quiet girl, her head always deep into a book, but she liked it that way she could imagine herself in a different reality than what she was in, away from her shitty life.

jj maybank, the boy who saved her. he saw a potential in her that nobody else ever did, jj made friends with blair, then introduced her to his friends, the pogues. they instantly welcomed her to their little group, kiara was very pleased to have another girl in their group.

john b is on the hunt for the royal merchant treasure and his friends are all in, including blair.

-

an outer banks fanfiction

(jj maybank & rafe cameron x f!oc, love triangle)

season one - season three

endgame - rafe cameron

-

RAIN SPENCERASBLAIR MARLEY

RAIN SPENCER
AS
BLAIR MARLEY

"why are we talking technical terms like me and jj know what any of it means?"

-

RUDY PANKOWASJJ MAYBANK

RUDY PANKOW
AS
JJ MAYBANK

"i need you, blair. please"

-

DREW STARKEYASRAFE CAMERON

DREW STARKEY
AS
RAFE CAMERON

"hey, little trouble."

-

-season one cast-
skeet ulrich as noah marley
christopher briney as james marley
mädchen amick as cristina peters/marley
chase stokes as john b routledge
madelyn cline as sarah cameron
madison bailey as kiara carrera
jonathan daviss as pope heyward
austin north as topper thornton

the rest of the season one cast as there respective characters.

DISCLAIMERS.

for clarification, rafe isn't as much as a psychopath in this fanfic and i do not excuse his actions, but this is just a fanfiction and not real life.

this book will not be written with 'proper punctuation' (no caps), it will contain swearing, mentions of drugs and alcohol, toxic relationships, abuse, death, attempted suicide, mentions of self harm and possible sexual scenes.

i do not own outer banks or any of the characters. i only own blair, the marley family and their storylines and dialogue.