Chapter Five: Mysterious Ghost Story of 2-E

After weeks of studying for Midterms and a night trip into Tartarus, Akihiko called for the four second years to meet in the dorms as they sat at the small dining table as he told them the news, that he was finally healed. 

Yukari: Senpai, I hear you’re fully healed! 

Junpei: Congrats, man! 

Akihiko: I need to catch up on my training. I’ve slacked off for a whole month. 

Yukari: Shouldn’t you take it easy, though? You don’t wanna reinjure your arm. 

Akihiko: I’ve already wasted precious time. Besides, we found another Persona-user. 

As he said new Persona-user, the word caused the four to widen their eyes in shock that there was another persona with similar powers as them. 

Junpei: We did!? Sweet! Is it a girl…? 

Masato: What, you hate that there's more guys than girls? 

He added as the cap wearing teen glared at him while Yukari just sweatdropped as Akihiko continued and Makoto was about to fall asleep. 

Akihiko: Actually, it is. She’s a junior who goes to our school. Fuuka Yamagishi… Do you guys know her? 

Yukari: Yamagishi…? Oh, that girl in 2-E… She gets sick a lot, from what I heard… I don’t see her at school very often. 

Masato: Then how did you find her name, senpai? 

Akihiko: She was at the same hospital as me. That’s how we found out about her. But maybe she’s not cut out for battle. I had an Evoker made for her, too… 

Junpei: What!? We’re giving up on her already!? I was gonna offer her some private lessons… 

Yukari: … 

Masato: …. 

Makoto: …. 

Junpei: Wh-Why’re you all looking at me like that!? … C’mon… I’m a guy. Whaddya expect!? 

He shouted as everyone stayed silent giving him looks before they went back to their rooms for the night. And a few days after that, on a Friday after school Yukari was leaving her club as she saw some female students in the hallway and started to laugh. 

Brunette: So, I pretended to take a picture with my cell phone. 

“And?” 

Brunette: She freaked out and started crying. …Like it was the end of the world. You should’ve seen the look on her face… It was priceless. 

“Oh my gawd!” 

Brunette: I’ve never laughed so hard in all my life! 

She said before they laughed again as Yukari sighed before getting interested about the girl they were making fun of. 

Yukari: They’re making fun of someone…? Don’t they have anything better to do? 

She mumbled before walking to the exit as one of the girls suddenly stopped laughing as the brunette noticed the change of emotion. 

“Huh…? Where’s that voice coming from…?” 

Brunette: What voice? I don’t hear anything. 

“....” 

Brunette: What’s wrong, Maki? Maki! 

“... …Huh?” 

Brunette: Are you okay!? 

“Sorry… What were we talking about?” 

Yukari: I can’t stand girls like that…