✨Giyuu Tomioka x Y/N Relationship Headcanons✨

These are only soft headcanons, I will probably write spicy ones later.

-He LOVES head pats, he loves giving them, and receiving them,

-He doesn't really know how to comfort you, so he'll just kind of sit there awkwardly and hug you, depending if you feel comfortable with him touching you or not.

-When you two are bored on a rainy day, he'll ask you if you want to sit outside and watch the rain.

-If you're out on a dangerous mission and you don't come back when you said you would, he grabs some of your clothes and just hugs them.

-If you two are ever on a mission together, he'll just randomly hug you from behind.

-Sometimes he cries himself to sleep, so you just gently hug him and he cries into your shoulder or your chest.

-He won't fall asleep until he knows you're safe, and if the area is safe, which sometimes causes him to not sleep, so you scold him in the morning.

-He constantly asks you to say that you love him, because he's afraid that he's not good enough for you.

-He loves it when you play with his hair, or if he gets to play with yours.

-If someone insults you, or if someone tries to flirt with you, he will get mad, and I'm not talking slightly mad, I'm talking REALLY mad, you sometimes have to stop him from hurting anyone.

-Before he goes out on a mission, he will write really cute and adorable messages for you, but his handwriting sucks, so you can barely read it.

-He always tries to cook you your favourite meal, but his cooking his really bad, so you have to help him, or he just gives up and goes to buy it.

-(TW: mentions of suicide) One time, he tried to kill himself, not realising you were in the room, so as soon as he saw you, he started crying and immediately hugged you.

-Whenever you two are on walks and he sees a cat or dog, he will literally scream and hug as tight as he possibly can.