☁️Akaza x Y/N☁️

❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀

Word count (411)

You were an upper moon, the third strongest, with Akaza. Your blood demon art was pretty stupid, but extremely strong. You could turn humans into animals to stop them from fighting, you could also create animals to distract people and lead them to you. It also worked on demons, but would only give them the main features.

One night, you were sent out to kill a hashira with Akaza. You went to use your blood demon art, then Amaze got in the way, causing him to get hit with your blood demon art. Luckily, it didn't do anything.

Unfortunately, you two failed to kill the hashira, as they were too strong and the sun was starting to rise.

Once you got back, you noticed Akaza looked a bit different. He had cat ears and a tail, you also noticed he had whiskers as well.

 "Y/N, what the fuck did you do to me?" He was mad, it was clear.

 he walked up to you and grabbed your (h/c) hair, but before he could do anything, Muzan appeared.

 "Akaza, respect your fellow upper moons, I do not want to kill you yet." Muzan spoke firmly and Akaza nodded in shame.

 *Timeskip*

There were only a few ways to reverse the effects of your blood demon art, although you didn't know any of them, so Akaza was stuck as a cat.

Douma's teasing got worse towards Akaza and he was completely done. Every time Douma went near him, Akaza would harm him one way or another.

After a few days, Akaza stopped walking around the infinity castle, so you want to check on him.

When you went to his room, you saw him trying to tear off the ears and the tail, but it didn't work, they would just regrow. He was starting to lose his patience.

 "Why won't these damn things come off!" He yelled at himself.

 "Akaza-" before you could even say anything else, he yelled at you.

 "This is all your fault! Douma won't stop teasing me because of your mistake!" He was clearly agitated, still trying to tear off the cat features.

 "Stop doing that, I believe I can reverse my blood demon art." You said calmly.

 "So why haven't you done it earlier? Just to make me suffer?"

 "I only just figured it out." He was starting to lose you off, but you remained calm .

You walked over to him and suddenly, the features disappeared.

 "Oh, uh, thanks" he said awkwardly.

❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀❄🏀

-That's the end, I would've written more, but I just didn't have any ideas.-