Chapter 40

Jisung smiles, looking proud.

I, on the other hand, know my eyes are wide in surprise. I was not expecting Hyunjin to come in apologizing for his attitude anytime soon.

After Hyunjin's say, Jisung steps up. "I don't know what you meant by the bathroom thing, but you still did it! How do you feel, hyung?"

Hyunjin looks at Jisung. "Weird."

"That's ok, that means it's working!"

What?

Hyunjin looks at me and turns to leave, his footsteps down the stairs fading into the house.

"Ji, what was that about?"

"Well, for the last couple of weeks, I've been trying to get to know Hyunjin better. I know there's been some tension between him and everyone else, so I figured if he started hanging out with us a little, it would solve the problem. And it has hasn't it?" He explains.

"I guess it has, but you're ok with being friends with him? After all he tried to do?" That makes no sense to me.

"I know, it's a little weird. But I figured if Chan and Minho can work together like they are after everything that went on between them, I should be able to do the same with Hyunjin."

I'm starting to understand his logic, but still, it's just odd to me.

Jisung steps closer to touch my arm. "I know after everything it's a little weird, but it seems to be working right? Hyunjin even apologized to you." Jisung says brightly.

"Yeah, but it seems like you made him say that." It all sounded forced, and I didn't think Hyunjin would do that on his own.

"I promise you it didn't, Seungmin. All I did was give him a push up the stairs to get here. Unfortunately, this is one of those things I can't really prove, you just have to trust me." He assures me.

I nod, maybe he's telling the truth. Maybe Hyunjin really did mean it.

A/N:
Omg yall while we were decorating the house for Christmas, we were watching Christmas mvs and the 24 to 25 mv is basically this!

Changlix, minsung, and hyunseung are together then chan is being a dad to jeongin!? I'm ded.

I'm all late and stuff that video came out a year ago lol

Anyway I hope yall enjoyed!

Love you guys!❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤