𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Kopa Tenshi

Age before disappearance: 11 years oldHeight: 4'9Grade: 7th elementary with Manjiro SanoFavorite color: PinkFavorite food: curryNationality: JapaneseEye color: Changes with mood (Original is light crystal blue) Insight of lil Kopa: Her love intere...

Height: 4'9
Grade: 7th elementary with Manjiro Sano
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: curry
Nationality: Japanese
Eye color: Changes with mood (Original is light crystal blue)
Insight of lil Kopa: Her love interest is Mikey the neighborhood delinquent she's grown up with most of her life. She's a very adventurous girl that loves exploring new places with Mikey and their friends. If there's conflict between the group she'll do her best to calm the situation and of course if it gets out of control she'll run to Mikey for help. She has a white kitten that Mikey had found for her and named it Bubble. She has two childhood bestfriends that she was raised with their names being Kryce and Nakamura as they devote their loyalty to her due to her status being the princess as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Current age: 13 years old Height: 5'1Grade: 2nd year in middle school Favorite color: Same as before Favorite food: doriyaki or curryEye color: Changes with mood (Original is light crystal blue) Insight: Kopa takes her status as princess very seri...

Height: 5'1
Grade: 2nd year in middle school
Favorite color: Same as before
Favorite food: doriyaki or curry
Eye color: Changes with mood (Original is light crystal blue)
Insight: Kopa takes her status as princess very seriously. Ever since her parents deaths she had been taken in shelter by one of the Founders of Black Dragon. Kopa had become less and less social throughout the year slowly falling into depression till she reunites with Mikey but has no memory of their past together causing her to become hostile at first till he slowly wins her heart back while she slowly regains memories. She won't fight but if she absolutely has to whether it's for herself or someone she cares about she will put down anyone twice her size.