𝐂𝐡. 6

"I'm  home!" I called out as I enter the house and take off my school shoes and lay my back pack on the floor

"I'm home!" I called out as I enter the house and take off my school shoes and lay my back pack on the floor.

"Hey there sweetpea." Wakasa greeted.

His hands were full while carrying a large bowl and spoon mixing some batter, his hair tied up in a man bun "How was school?" he inquired. I smile and grab the bowl from his hands helping him stir the batter "It was well, I have a project later and I met some new friends on the way home!" I replied following him to the kitchen.

"Oh yeah? What's these new friends names?" he asked curiosity lacing his tone.

"There's this one boy I helped his name is Hanagaki Takemitchi and then another boy.. I think he said his name was Sano Manjiro." I said blushing lightly, suddenly Wakasas eyes widened as he spit out his tea.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Did you just say Manjiro?" he asked as he sighed while getting some paper towels and cleaned up his spilt tea. "Yes why?" I inquired confused to why this had bothered him.

"It's nothing." he says as he strokes my hair softly before kissing my head. "Dad, are you sure you seemed worried for a moment.." I said as my brows furrowed together.

"I'm sure sweetheart." he reassures.

"Okay." I said smiling as I stood up from the table and walk over to stove glancing over at the pots. "What're you making?" I asked lifting up one of the lids taking a whiff of the aroma.

"It's curry, you're favorite." He smiled.

"Yay! I can't wait for it to be done! Your curry is the best hehe." I smiled widely hugging Wakasa tightly as he returned the gesture. "I'll get you from your room when dinners done, go and do your homework." he said gently pushing me out the kitchen.

Quickly I rushed up and went to my room, throwing myself on my bed as I sighed exhausted from the eventful day.

A ding comes from my phone as I pull out checking my notifications seeing a text from Rindou asking me if he'd be able to come see me. It was a bit weird for him to want to see me out of the blue but I didn't mind his and Rans company, they always knew how to make me smile.

I scrolled through my gallery pictures of the Haitani brothers and I at my twelth birthday party. "Hehe" I giggled softly my finger swiping to a picture where Ran and I had pranked Rin with a big bug under his pillow.

I continued to scroll further in my gallery finding a old picture of me and Kurokawa Izana in our snow dome we had built together before he had went to camp.

"I miss you.." I sigh softly reminiscing the memories.

Snapping me out of my daze a knock was heard upon my door as I walk to it and open to reveal Rin and Ran immediately hugging me. "WE MISSED YOU!" Ran gushed as his embrace tightened.

"Ran you're gonna crush her." Rin scolded his older brother as he tries to pry him off of me. I chuckle softly to the younger Haitani scolding his older brother "It's okay." I reassured.

Finally Ran let me go the two of them sitting on my bed as they observed my room checking if there was anything new since they've been gone. "So what brings you both here?" I inquired while closing the door.

"We just wanted to see you, Rindou wouldn't quit pestering me bout you." Ran teased.

Rindous cheeks turned cherry read as he swiftly looked away in embarrassment to his brothers comment "T-That's not true! You wanted to see her just as badly." he said in defense while glaring daggers.

"It's never a dull moment with you two." I giggled.

Both Ran and Rin blush lightly and smile, laughing along "Yeah I guess not huh? We've always had fun the three of us." Ran said wiping a tear from his eye.

"Will you two be coming back to soon anytime soon?" I asked hoping they would say yes, they may be delinquents but they still need their education. "Mm, why do you miss us~?" Ran asked smirking.

I nod grabbing the both of their hands "You two are my very best friends why wouldn't I?" I said smiling causing them to blush even harder.

"Goodness, you really know how to get our hearts racing with your cuteness sweetheart." Rindou said fixing his glasses.

"But to answer your question, yes we'll be starting school next week." Ran chimed in lazily smiling at me.

"KIDS! You three come down here and eat supper while it's hot." Wakasa yelled from downstairs as we all ran down and sat at the table.

"Thank you for the food." We said before finally digging in the amazing flavors flowing our taste buds. "Mm, fhis is so good~!" I smile in delight savouring my food.

"I'm glad you love it so much." Wakasa chuckled.

Later after dinner Ran, Rindou and I went up stairs catching up after all the time we hadn't seen each other till it had gotten late.

"Oh..we should get going, bye lovely~" Ran said before kissing my forehead. "Goodbye you two! Please be safe." I said waving them off from my window as they got on their motorcycles and drove away.

As soon as they had left I went to take a cold shower and do my usual hygiene routine before heading off to bed "Goodnight dad." I said before hugging him.

"Good night my love." Wakasa said returning the hug.

I walk to my bed and get under my sheets after turning off the light, staring up at the ceiling as my lips curl up into a small smile. '𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺..' I thought to myself.

Manjiros face suddenly popped up into my mind as my cheeks flushed a bright red to remembering his smile. For the first time in a while my heart had raced so fast to the though of this boy that I had never met.

But it had also felt like I knew him from somewhere, that I had a love for this mysterious boy. 

'𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶?' my mind thinking hard on where I could have met him.

I sighed closing my eyes, now facing the wall while hugging one of my pillows close to my chest as my heart continues to race. I won't pay too much attention to it...but I hope.. I get to see him at school tomorrow...