𝐂𝐡. 3

𝘛𝘢𝘱

𝘛𝘢𝘱..! 𝘵𝘢𝘱..! 𝘵𝘢𝘱..!

The sound of something hitting my window had woken me up in the middle of the night.
I sit up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as my vision adjusts and hop out of my bed and walk to my window to see what could be making that noise.

"Open the door for me, it's freezing!" Mikey whisper shouted. I hastily go down the stairs and unlock the door letting him inside, his cheeks and tip of his nose light red from the cold. "What're you doing out here so late Manjiro?" I asked my voiced laced with concern.

"I told you I'd come after I finished some stuff." He chuckles.

Grabbing my hands he places them on both of his cheeks sighing to my warmth. "Come on let's go to my room it's warmer in there." I said holding the sleeve to his Toman jacket
having him follow me upstairs and close the
door behind us when entering my room. Letting go of his sleeve I flick him on the
forehead a irk mark appearing on my face.

"Ow! What was that for?" Mikey asks, rubbing the spot his cheeks puffed out as he
pouts. "You're so careless, why are you out in the cold instead of at home? You'll have Emma and your grandpa worried sick." I said crossing my arms while sitting back on my bed turning my head away from my careless boyfriend in a way of shunning him.

The moonlight shined down on the albinos face making her features standout in the dim light of the room.  Mikey approached Kopa, kneeling on one knee as he grabbed her and nuzzled his cheek into her palm.

"Kopa-chan." he whispers sweetly.

I look at Mikey my brows still furrowed with
his actions of coming here so late especially
in the freezing cold only to sigh as I stare into his obsidian hues. '𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?' I thought to myself while rubbing my thumb gently across his cheek "Yes Manjiro?" I ask smiling softly at him "Can I sleep with you tonight?" Mikey asks.

Before I could even respond Mikey climbs into my bed under the covers, wrapping himself in the fuzzy blanket as he sighs in content. I sigh shaking my head, smiling knowing that if I were to try to make him leave he would be as stubborn as he always is.

Placing my hand on his cheek my blue hues staring into his obsidian ones as my lips curl up into a small smile while my thumb gently strokes his cheek, his lips parted slightly "Kopa, would you go on a date with me tomorrow?" he asks in a hushed tone. My cheeks blush a soft shade of pink whilst still stroking his cheek my heart racing to the idea of going on another date with him just like when we had the day he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Yes of course." I said my smile still on my lips.

Mikey's smile widened to my answer to his question, giving me a kiss on the tip of my nose before resting his forehead against mine. "You don't know how happy you make me.." he whispered before dozing off into a sleep looking peaceful as he held me in his arms. Shortly after he had fell asleep I had nuzzled my head into his neck his scent bring me comfort as I closed my eyes "I love you manjiro." I whispered back my body succumbing into a deep sleep.