𝐂𝐡. 1

𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥

𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥.. 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥...𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥..!-

"Mmh.." a soft groan is heard from Kopa as she hits her hand on the alarm snoozing it for five more minutes.

The sun shines through her baby pink curtains hitting her eyes, the albino throwing her pillow over her head to block out the light.

A few minutes pass till she feels her bed dip at the edge a small mew being heard with loud purring. The kitten paws at the pillow trying to get it's owners attention head butting her gently earning a defeated sigh.

The albino rises her hair tangled from the constant rolling in her sleep as she pets her cat gently giving it a soft smile "I guess I can't sleep in today huh Bubbles?" she giggled.

Bubbles purrs even louder as he nuzzles her palm while she scratches his chin. "I wonder what Manjiro is doing today.." she hums to herself while glancing out at her window.

"Oh, you're awake!" Her mother says peeking from the corner of her door.

"Yeah, I just woke up because Bubbles wouldn't quit head bumping me." I chuckle my mother coming to sit on the bed beside my side. "Well, you know he's a goofball just like you." she chuckles booping my nose, my cheeks blushing lightly as I smile to her comment.

"Why don't you get ready? Breakfast is almost done." Mother suggests before leaving the room.

Tossing off the covers I hope out of bed putting on my slippers and head down stairs, Bubbles tagging along behind me.

The sweet aroma of strawberry muffins filling my nose as soon as I enter the kitchen "Muffins and eggs?" I ask before sitting down at the table beside my dad as he glances up, stroking my hair gently. "Yes, I figured that was something you'd like since you've always loved muffins." my mother smiles.

I nod smiling watching her place our plates down in front of us, clapping our hands together as we bow our heads in prayer.

"Itadakimas." I end the prayer immediately digging in the flavors melting on my tongue.

'𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘺!..' I smile in delight while taking another bite out of my muffin.

𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠

"Hello!? Is anyone up right now?" a familiar males voice called out from the front door, my head snapping in that direction as my father goes to open the door.

"Well good morning to you too, Mikey." My father greets the small blonde as he enters the house.

As soon as he walks into the kitchen Manjiros obsidian hues meet with mine, my cheeks blushing lightly as my heart thumps loudly in my chest.

"Ohayō.. Manjiro.." I say in a gentle tone as my lips curl up smiling softly as we stare into each other's gaze for a few more seconds.

Manjiros smiles back as we pulls a chair beside me. My mom handing him a plate with muffins and eggs scrambled just how he likes them "Thanks Mrs.Tenshi!" he says with a wide closed eye grin before eating.