Scroll One: Wounds

Amaterasu: Hello everyone, I understand that some of you might be wondering why I am writing a new story when I already have many ongoing ones. However, I want to explain how my brain works. If I don't write down a new idea as soon as it comes to my mind and create the first chapter for you all to read, it will give me a terrible headache that I don't want to deal with. 

I want to assure you that I will not abandon any of my existing stories or any that I plan to write in the future. I just need to create a proper update schedule for all of them. So, please don't worry, and enjoy the new story. Thank you, and see you later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The Village of Konohagakure - The Hyuga Clan Estate - Room of Hinata Hyuga]

The rain was beating against the window of the only illuminated room in the Hyuga Clan Estate. This was the bedroom of Hinata Hyuga, the oldest daughter of the clan head, Hiashi Hyuga. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, holding her Genin Headband tightly in her right hand. She was filled with anger that was coursing through her veins, and tears were streaming down her face. She was struggling to calm herself down, attempting to think rationally through all the thoughts that were flooding her mind, but everything was leading her to the same conclusion: she could no longer tolerate it. She had had enough of everything and everyone in the Hidden Leaf Village and was determined to leave it all behind. Hinata clenched her forehead with her left hand as she felt a migraine coming on, caused by the events of the day that added to the rage she was already feeling.

[Earlier In The Day]

The day started with Kurenai Yūhi, the sensei of Team 8, sending a letter to the Hyuga Compound requesting Hinata to bring a few jars of her healing salve to the training field for the team's training regimen. Hinata collected three jars of the salve from her room, placed them in her pouch, and headed to the training ground where her teammates, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame, were practicing hand-to-hand combat and appeared to be injured. Kurenai watched them from the sidelines, accompanied by Kiba's Ninken, Akamaru, who recognized Hinata's scent and ran over to her, wagging his tail. Hinata greeted Akamaru and then gave the jars of salve to Kurenai when she arrived.

"Thank you, Hinata. That will be all. You can leave now." Kurenai said as she looked at the healing jars before turning on her heel and walking towards the two males of Team 8, causing Hinata to look at her with confusion in her eyes.

"What do you mean I can leave, Kurenai-Sensei? I thought you said that this was a training session with the members of Team 8." Hinata asked her teacher, who looked over her shoulder at the Byakugan Wielder.

"It is." Kurenai said.

"If that's the case, why are you telling me to leave when I am also a Member of Team 8? That makes no sense, whatsoever." Hinata said. Kurenai's next words sent a needle through Hinata's heart - opening the first wound.

"Listen, Hinata. This Training Session is for the Shinobi of Team 8, not the Team's Healer. I need to focus on the betterment of my members who actually show promise, instead of wasting my time and their time with a spoiled heiress who never really had to work hard for anything in her life." Kurenai said.

"What did you just say? Kurenai-Sensei, not once have I ever acted spoiled and I put my all into every training session so that I could be stronger to become the Future Head of the Hyuga Clan." the moment those words left Hinata's mouth, the sensei of Team 8 scoffed.