Scroll Five: Throne Duties

I_Love_All_ - I opened the next scroll since it was already written, with nothing else to do. Am I spoiling my readers? Enjoy yourself with this one.

Amaterasu: Before we proceed with the content of this scroll, there is something we need to address. Recently, a kind person (whose name I, unfortunately, cannot recall) read the Tigress' Lantern and created a beautiful image of Hinata in her new form and outfit. I believe that this outfit would be an excellent fit for our story.

Amaterasu: While I love the image itself, I'm really in love with the mask - it screams 'Avoid if you want to live'

Amaterasu: While I love the image itself, I'm really in love with the mask - it screams 'Avoid if you want to live'. Now, let us continue to the scroll. Enjoy everyone!

---------------------------------------

[The Unnamed Village - Sunrise]

"Where are the scrolls containing the lay of the land and the property lines? The Grand Leader requested them last night and she should not be kept waiting." A woman asked as she aided her fellow villagers in carrying the boxes containing the scrolls of the village's history and information about possible resources and trade routes. 

"We shall find them when we get all the information out of the old building, Tsuma; we understand that the Grand Leader needs the information as soon as possible, but she told us to get the proper rest so that we would be able to function properly this morning. I highly doubt the Grand Leader is going to be angered by us not having the scrolls ready for her viewing at this moment in time." Another woman - Suki - said as she placed the last chest on the ground before looking at the ruined archive that once held all of the village's lore and information.

"Speaking of the Grand Leader, where is she?" The last woman in the group - Runa - asked as she looked around for any sign of the Grand Leader in the village, but all she could see were the other villagers removing anything salvageable from the old and ruined buildings - the Grand Leader had plans to destroy what was ruined and rebuild anew on the land that was restored by the guardian - Hogosha-sama.

"The last time I saw her, she was talking to Koga outside the gates; I think she was telling him and his sons to find someone who can supply our village with lumber. The trees and grass outside the village are now fertile again but it will take too long to harvest the wood and craft the lumber to make new homes; she wishes to move things along." Tsuma said as she counted all the chests and started looking inside to find the proper scrolls the Grand Leader had requested the night before. This was the start of a new chapter for the village and with the Grand Leader guiding them and the Blessings of Hogosha-sama upon them once again, everything was going to be better than before; Tsuma was going to make sure she did her part to make that happen.

[Outside The Village]

 "Koga, I need you and your sons to travel to a Lumber Mill further down the road - it comes close to the Land of Fire but it does not cross the border into their lands, which is something we want to avoid; we don't want any dealings with Village of Konohagakure, at least the moment." The Masked Grand Leader spoke as the morning wind blew in, blowing her long dark blue hair that was freed from the ponytail it was tied in - after gaining Hogosha-sama's Blessing, Hinata's appearance chance: Her hair grew, tiger-like stripes appeared on her face, and a long dark blue tail appeared behind her; currently, the tail was wrapped around her waist like a belt and hidden under her new outfit while her face - except for her mouth and chin - was hidden by the mask she wore. The weapon of her choice - besides the claws that accepting Hogosha-sama's Blessing crafted - was a sword which she wore secured to her waist: