Corroded Roses

Beasts.

They're all beasts.

"Pin him down!"

They were the real monsters.

"No stop!! Leggo! I want my mum!!" A high pitched wail of a child no older than eight echoed within the walls of a cold cell room.

Monsters with no ounce of pity in their heart..

Laughter.

They all laughed at the child, mocking him, degrading him. The shame and powerlessness that he felt summoned the tears he so badly tried to hold in since they had burned his parents. He couldn't keep his promise not like this. He had already cried a lifetime's worth of tears.

"Be brave." Were her last words. His mother kissed his forehead before they were ripped apart by the very hands that had beaten, slain and tormented him and his kind.

The cruel hands that undressed him nightly and took his innocence.

No matter how many times he's healed those wounds, the wounds afflicted upon his very soul will continue to bleed as the nightly torments ripped the fissure within him open so cruelly, claiming that this is what he deserved. Why did he deserve this? He asked that so many times. Was it for when he knocked over his mother's favorite vase when he was five? Was it because he always dug his finger in cookie dough before they were cooked? If this is what he deserved, then why was his parents killed before him?

Why, why, why!?

"Because you're a monster..!" The one above him uttered with a cruel smile.

He hadn't realized he yelled out loud. He doesn't realize many things anymore, there was only pain.

"Agh, fuck I'm coming!"

The disgusting thing that moved within him stilled and the boy shuddered, hot tears spilling out of his eyes. He whined in discomfort. It hurt, it was disgusting, why were they repeatedly doing this to him when they claim him to be an abomination?

"Heh, this is all you're good for aren't ya." The boy was pushed away roughly. The man who's name he never bothered to remember nor the face he didn't even as much as looked at, for he always closed his eyes, the man left him once he was fully clothed leaving the boy bare and vulnerable.

"My turn..!" Another chimed, the one who held him down. The two males switched roles.

It wasn't stopping, no, not until daybreak.

He felt so filthy.

The boy couldn't even fight back. Healing himself already weakened him so. The hunger was excruciating. But that was the only way they could keep him down like this. The muzzle covering his mouth was secured tightly and painfully that it dug into his smooth baby soft skin raw. All so he couldn't feed.

He sniffled and sobbed weakly as his legs were spread by firm rough hands. He prepared himself to be violated yet again.

Freedom never felt so far away. He couldn't even remember the last time he laughed, it felt so long ago when in reality he was a free young vampire just months ago. He couldn't remember the last gentle touch his beloved mother provided him for comfort nor the great tales his father had told him as he went to bed.

He couldn't recall what it felt like to be happy.

And he had given up all hope that he ever will be.

"You are ugly.." Rough hands gripped his chin, making him look up at his oppressors, tears falling out of his eyes. "Deformed creature," The man spat on his face. "A fuckin' monster.."