Side Story #1

It's necessary..... o(〃^▽^〃)o

______________

Levi sat on a stool chair reading a small book sipping some tea as he read through, since it was gonna be a lazy day again he decided that book reading was lazy enough, and Eren even grabbed some books from the pile of old books on the table and sat across Levi, he was reading, lips moving to silently utter the words he read. Levi didn't put the books back in the shelf knowing Eren won't be able to reach and decides to just put them there with them as they read.

Engrossed with his book Levi lifted up his teacup by the rim and sipped the scalding hot liquid.

"Levi, what's a phallus?"

Levi's throat constricted on him, making him Chileans nearly spit out the tea. He coughed violently to straighten the clog of tea in his lungs.

Eren panicked and dropped the book on the table, running around the table to Levi and his little hands rubbed up and down on Levi's back. "A-are you okay?"

The coughing didn't ease yet. Oh boy he was choking a bit. What would Erwin say? His best of the best, humanity's strongest hunter, the man who survived many battles. Death of choking on tea? Seriously.

When Levi did regain composure his hands snapped up to grip Eren's shoulders. "Where did you hear that word..." He was sure that even the MP wouldn't refer to you-know-what to a highly sophisticated word that meant the same body part.

Eren blinked slowly, twice. "In that book." He pointed at a suspiciously familiar book. "The paragraph was like... He stroked his beloved's aching phallus--mmmnpph!" Levi covered his mouth quick. Eren looked up at him with large questioning eyes, worried he'd done something wrong.

Shit. He should've burned that last night when he had the chance. Levi glared at the book, it was at fault for bringing up this situation. "That book is full of bullshit. Never read it again. Promise?" The boy nodded slowly and the hand was removed. Eren blinked as Levi quickly grabbed the book and chucked it into the flames of the renewed burning fireplace. "..." He looked back at Eren. "Precaution."

Eren never did find out what that word meant.

Levi would like to keep it that way.

___________

That's why Levi didn't read that book in the chapter "Winter Stories".. XD.

See you all soon!

~MixMix~