11.28.2023

I wanted to tell you before you got worried about the next chapter. 

 From here on out I'll be going on hiatus for this book. I didn't want to at first, writing and then rewriting the next chapter over and over again until my hands were cramping and head aching. But I can't keep doing that to myself. 

 In all honesty, I think I'm just losing interest in this series and TSITP as a whole. When I watched the last season I loved it, but I wasn't exactly dying to watch it. I already read the books, and it seems as if the show is heading in that direction. And although I love the extra bits they've thrown in to make it more interesting, it just isn't keeping my attention anymore. 

 That's not to say I'm over this book right now and want nothing to do with it, that'd be extremely far from the truth. I think what I need is time to work on other things and try to get some inspiration and motivation for this one. 

 I do thank everyone who's stuck with me since the first book, voting and commenting and showing support. Without you guys, this series would be absolutely nowhere. I could say that for a lot of my books, as well. 

 Though, this isn't the end. If you'd like to keep up with me, I suggest following my account and keeping an eye out for announcements. I've got other books up as well if you're interested, and I'm currently working on a second and third book to my Scream series. 

 I'll make another update when I'm ready. It'll either be a new chapter, or another post like this stating my departure from this story. Either way, I hope you guys will stick with me. 

 Thank you for all the love and support. 

 -Hellboy.