Strange Feeling

It was morning apparently, and Beomgyu was cuddling whatever he was hugging, it felt like a body pillow, for what at least he thought it was.

Beomgyu hummed softly in satisfaction and comfort, snuggling the body pillow closer to his face.

He felt some fingers stroke his cheek, which made him jolt in surprise. He opened his eyes and blinked as his sight refocus.

Looking up, realization came to him after processing, he was currently hugging Taehyun's waist and his face was placed on his stomach. His jaw dropped, quickly backing away and sitting up.

Beomgyu found Taehyun chuckling, "Sorry.." he apologized.

Taehyun gave him a sly smile, "It's fine." he accepted, "Don't act like we used to cuddle back then in the past." he murmured. "I missed them."

"Oh." Beomgyu nodded, slightly blushing. Right. They were very close back then when Beomgyu didn't have any feelings, he was quite distant after realizing his feelings for Taehyun.

Taehyun let his arm slip across the bed, causing him to get closer to Beomgyu. "We should go shopping after class. The other three said that they had a busy schedule today so they left early." He tugged the hem of Beomgyu's sweater, playing with it.

Honestly, Beomgyu can't deny to say that Taehyun's waist and hips is that alluring. So slim and curvy, it looked like a woman's waist.

Beomgyu snapped back to reality, "Yeah, sure, whatever you like." he smiled widely. Good, he gets to spend more time with him today.

Taehyun sat and stood up, getting his slippers to go outside and cook.

"What do you want?" Taehyun asked for a meal suggestion as they go downstairs and open the refrigerator to see what's available.

Yeah, well, it's normal. Taehyun can cook and Beomgyu cannot. Even when Beomgyu is older. Let's just generally and simply say that he tried to, which backfired, with also almost burning the whole kitchen. The other four never ever let him cook after that, they were afraid, mostly Yeonjun, and never wanted for them including him to experience it again.
Beomgyu found it funny, but for the least is scary. No one got hurt though, which all of them were glad of.

Beomgyu hummed for a while, thinking as he scans the ingredients in the refrigerator. "Japchae will do." he smiled.

"Okay!" Taehyun chirped, putting the apron on. He struggled and Beomgyu noticed, running over to him as he unintentionally gently placed his hand on Taehyun's waist while trying to adjust and tie it into a knot.

Somehow, somewhat, Taehyun found himself feeling some strange sensation in his stomach. It was an unfamiliar feeling. His heart was pounding faster than it was a minute ago, and he felt his face warm. He had never been focused on Beomgyu's touch, which was weird because he is focusing on it right now, it felt so.. right. Taehyun had to push the feeling away forcedly before it could entirely take advantage of him.

"There." Beomgyu said after successfully trying to help.

Taehyun snapped back to reality, "Thanks." he smiled, deciding to ignore the feeling.

Taehyun couldn't deny, it was an unpredictable feeling. It was odd, which made him ponder about it for quite a while. He had never felt this before, it was new. Literally new. 

After Taehyun had already prepared the meal, they went to sit over the dinner table to eat. They both sat across each other, bidding their 'thank you for the food' and peacefully eating.

"Tyun, you're such a great cook." Beomgyu complimented, and that appellation somehow made Taehyun's heart flip.

Taehyun laughed it out breathlessly, "What did you expect from me?" he asked, kinda hopeful for something that can't be known and solved.

Beomgyu shrugged and Taehyun scoffed.

Hm.
This felt so right but yet wrong. This feeling was so new and unfamiliar to Taehyun, it was so weird. He can't instantly describe what this feeling is. But surely it's considered as strange.
What a strange feeling, indeed.

Throughout the whole entire day, he felt this slight mental light that lits his mood up when Beomgyu is around. It couldn't be stopped. This nervous feeling slowly rushing around his body when they're having close contact. According to Taehyun, it was so overwhelming.

He's just lost in his thoughts, what could this possibly mean?

+×+

Short chapter bc I'm tired with stupid assignments.. 😭 give me a break 💔

Please vote and comment

LOVE Y'ALL!! 😻