The Ending

It's been three years to be exact. Three years. Taehyun is 23 now, he has this normal job as for working as a model and he is doing good making money. Although he's still not used seeing his face on the billboard, advertisements, and such. Yeonjun and Soobin got married as they're having a happy relationship. Yeonjun's currently unemployed for his contract as a teacher ended. Soobin made a bakery shop with Beomgyu, and their shop is popular now. Beomgyu is also a painter, he hangs up his work on the walls of the bakery shop and everyone admires it. Huening Kai on the other hand is enjoying his little own job by crocheting and making plushies, sometimes selling them to make money.

Taehyun was walking on his way to work, humming and enjoying his caramel macchiato drink, sipping on it while listening to music that was coming from his earphones.

A lot of people noticed him, but they were giving him his personal space because they knew Taehyun didn't like and was uncomfortable to be mobbed. They kindly asked for an autograph and a picture. They were also cheering for him, which Taehyun was appreciated with.

He stopped by after seeing a familiar face nearby, "Isn't that Beomgyu?" Taehyun squinted his eyes to confirm. It's been a while since he have seen Beomgyu's face so he doesn't know if it's really him or he's just hallucinating or perhaps even mistaking a person as him.

Taehyun confirmed it was actually Beomgyu as he took off his earphones, wanting to broach a topic and have a conversation. He also noticed that this was Soobin and Beomgyu's new place for their bakery, it's just they were fixing some structures.

He was walking but be halted on his steps when he saw a girl coming out of the bakery shop's entrance with a slice of cake stabbed on a fork, feeding Beomgyu.

They looked happy so he didn't want to disturb this soon, it would ruin Beomgyu's mood.

Taehyun's heart ached. Oh, how he wished that girl was him. How he wished Beomgyu was loving him, not her. How he wished he was able to talk to Beomgyu freely, and not like this.. he was just like a spectator. A spectator watching Beomgyu's happy life with the girl he wished it was him.

The girl spotted Taehyun staring at the bakery shop, nudging Beomgyu's elbow, "Hun, that guy must be staring at you, I think he knows you. Call him."

"Euji-ah, why should I call a stranger?" Beomgyu laughed and then looking at the person Euji was pointing over to.

His eyes widen, realizing who the person was.

They were staring at each other, Taehyun was only blocks away from Beomgyu, for a second, it was like a k-drama scene where they've finally found each other after years.

"Ah, it's Taehyun." Beomgyu exhaled softly, smiling. He felt relieved when he knew they met again. He was worried after the night they grew apart.

Taehyun transfered into another university after the night they almost fought. He was also gloomy, which Beomgyu knew from Huening Kai's news. But then when Taehyun knew Kai was giving updates to Beomgyu, he begged for him to stop which Kai obeyed to.

Euji scoffed, "Stranger, my ass. Call him over." she commanded before entering the bakery shop again.

Beomgyu gestured Taehyun to come closer with his hands, smiling widely as he did so. For Taehyun's perspective, he looked like a kid telling his friend to come.

Beomgyu looked mature with his glasses on, and Taehyun noticed he slightly grew his hair out.

Taehyun walked to Beomgyu, slowly. Once he was close enough to talk with Beomgyu, his heart was pounding loudly.