The answer

Taehyun was hoping. He was being hopeful. Every night his eyes would be always staring at the ceiling and his mind ponder about what the answer would be.

Is it a yes or a no for the answer?

Is it still him,

– or is it already somebody else?

He couldn't help but question himself in his head. Sometimes he was about to cry, because of overthinking. Taehyun knew the moment he knows Beomgyu loves somebody else, he will cry right on cue. He knew himself he couldn't handle it. He knew himself he wouldn't want to know instead.

It's hard. Very. He has his hopes up.

Taehyun was exhausted, he felt tired and couldn't move anymore. He just wanted to lay on the couch and watch a movie or sleep throughout the entire day.

Exhaling a long deep breath, and extending his arms while gently twisting his waist, he needed to warm himself up to do activities. Taehyun did not want to be lazy, not today, because it's been a while since he had fun.

Yes, well, personally for a lot of people, relaxing and just laying down while playing games is already fun, but Taehyun is an outgoing person. The pink haired boy is also a guy that isn't used to isolation, he is used to someone by his side, but for he just turned 20 this year, he's obviously independent enough to take care of himself.

Taehyun just stood there with a blank expression, his face completely dull. His lips were forming a frown, his eyebrows lowered down that was making his eyes look keen like as if he was furious. He was deep in his thoughts that made his face rest.

He thought maybe he could bring Huening Kai over to play with him. He could also favor Soobin to bring Yeonjun too. He didn't know about Beomgyu, he could be busy with the girl he's been spending time with. Taehyun didn't make Beomgyu leave his mind, he didn't want for his (considerably) hyung to be left out of their trio. The trio formed together again, it's healthy, for at least Beomgyu and Taehyun are finally talking to each other. Their group rarely gather up to hang out, which makes it hard for Taehyun to ask because it would have a weird atmosphere.

Grabbing his phone and preparing to text Kai, he remembered he had two amusement park tickets. Sadly he didn't have any other three, because his friend only gave him two for Beomgyu and him to have a date. It was just given yesterday.

Taehyun gave a long gaze on his phone screen, debating in his head on whether who he should spend his time with. Worth enough to spend it with Huening Kai who is fun and bright to be with, Beomgyu who have high possibilities that he's busy and Taehyun wouldn't want to wait for his respond, Yeonjun who is Beomgyu's brother that can give him life advices for his current situation, Soobin who is quiet and calm yet comforting to be with. They're all good choices.

Clicking on Yeonjun's number first, it turned out that he was busy because of some "teacher duties". Taehyun wondered why his voice was so breathy and restless. Perhaps he was tired. He was also sure with hearing another voice in the call, it sounded like Soobin. It was like a low mumble which made it hard for Taehyun to understand. It was really difficult to know whether he was actually doing teacher duties.

"Hyung, are you getting laid?" Taehyun asked out of curiosity. His eyebrows were furrowing in confusion, his voice was clearly  showing he was doubting.

"W-what? Taehyun, no, what are you thinking?" Yeonjun quickly declined, his voice trembling for whatsoever happening.

Taehyun nodded, "Okay, bye then." He sort of trusted Yeonjun's words and decided to go along with it.