19

Tine and Film have finished roaming around the kingdom. Film was also satisfied that she could feed Tine's curiosity every time Tine would ask some question. They are now walking to the streets when they notice that it is almost night time and when Film is about to say something to Tine, Tine's stomach suddenly grumbles, indicating that he is hungry.

Film chuckles, "Looks like you're hungry. If you want, I know a place that serves some delicious foods at this time of the night."

"I would like that." Tine accepts.

So they went to where Film was talking about. When they arrived, Tine saw a bar that was almost full of people. cheers and laughter could be heard from inside the inn. As they went in, they met with the view of several trainees who were busy enjoying the night. Tine notices the redness of their facing, clearly indicating that they have been drinking for a while now. 

"Tine." Tine turns to Film, "I found a table for us. follow me." Film said and he followed. 

They are now sitting at a table of two, which is on a window that shows the beautiful night view of Aros. Tine grabs Film's sit, helping her sit in the chair. Film thanks him and Tine accepts as he makes sure that she is comfortable in her seat before sitting in his chair.

"Tine, I already ordered food for the two of us, if it is okay with you?" Film asks with a clear nervous tone in her voice.

"Oh, it's okay. I appreciate it. To be honest, I was so nervous about this since it was my first time here. I don't even know what will I order here." Film somehow chuckles at what he said. "So yeah, thank you Film for this." Tine finishes as he shyly rubs the back of his head with his right hand.

Film smiles at what Tine says, "You're welcome Tine. I hope after a few days or weeks, you'll come to find Aros as your second home." Film said, making Tine happy about it. "Oh look, our food has arrived."

Tine turned to where Film was talking about and was surprised at the waiters with the number of foods they had approached at their table. In Nerola, Tine would normally have some delicacies like chicken, pork, and some veggies, but here, Tine just watched in curious about different meat dishes that he didn't know were being served to them. After that, they excuse themselves, leaving the both of them.

"I almost forgot. I ordered some of their best-selling dishes for you to try." Tine hears Film but his eyes are still at the food that tempts him to give up all control and just devour it in his mouth. One thing that can please Tine the most is having his taste buds satisfied.

Noticing it, Film lightly smiles, "So, let's dig in?"

Both of them grabs their forks and knife and as they are about to dig in, someone calls them. They turn to where it came from, only to see Pear approaching them with a sweet smile on her face.

"Pear! Surprise to see you here. Wait, are you alone?" Tine ask.

Pear then points at a table on the other side from where Film and Tine are. There, Tine saw the trio together who waved at them and two unfamiliar men with them.