Chapter ten.

May 17 Wednesday after

Kirishima frowned looking at the files in front of him "hey sho do you understand any of this?" "Sadly no" Todoroki sighed "I've basically given up on trying to understand"

He nodded his head looking up "I think we should go back home to our love ones"

"yeah that's probably for the best" Todoroki got up "I miss my wife" "oh you guys got married?" Todoroki smiled softly "yeah she's pregnant with our first" "dude if I had known-" "don't I volunteered because if there's a future for my child I'll do anything"

Kirishima sighed "okay sure whatever you say" he rolled his eyes "well Izu heat is coming soon and I promised I'd be there for him"

"didn't he just birth a baby?" "I mean it's been a few months now, she's almost seven months actually" "seven months? Oh wow"

Kirishima nodded "she's crawling now and making noises with her lips" Kirishima smiled "I love her like she's my own"

Todoroki frowned "aren't you afraid of what's going to happen when Bakugou comes back?" "I'm terrified actually" he muttered "but if they don't want me then at least I got to love izu like he's mine ya know" he shrugged.

Todoroki gave him a weak smile "they really fucked you up huh?" "well... before izu found me I tried telling Bakugou the truth but they got me before I could talk to him"

Todoroki frowned "and the rest of your pack was part of it?" "Sadly yes"

Kirishima bit down on his bottom lip "I... never told anyone about my pack"

"I can see why you haven't told anyone they're abusive, was Bakugou part of it?" "Fuck no, he doesn't even know about it" Kirishima sighed "I was kinda embarrassed"

Todoroki nodded, they both walked out of the building looking around to see if it was safe to actually leave. Once they knew it was safe they started to walk towards the direction of their home.

It was a pretty quiet walk for the both of them, but they couldn't really talk unless they wanted zombies nearby knowing they were there.

Todoroki stopped in his track, looking back at Kirishima to sign to him "good luck" Kirishima nodded "you to"

They walked their separate ways, Kirishima wasn't that far from home he just hoped Deku hasn't started his heat quite yet wanted to make sure he had all the supplies he needed. He sighed finally reaching the house.

He put in the code walking into the gate area, he loved living here and he loved his children even if they weren't biologically his children.

Malakai jumped up excitedly "Mama! he's home!" he couldn't but be excited for his dad to finally be home.

Midoriya walked over to the window with Saki on his hip "looks like he'll be inside any moment now" Malakai looked up a little pout on his lip "okay fine we can go out" Midoriya could never say no to him.

He walked over to the door opening it "daddy" Malakai squealed "there's my favorite baby boy" Kirishima opened his arms as Malakai jumped into his arms.

"Hi" Kirishima spoke softly looking at his boyfriend "how was the trip?" "found something but we weren't sure what it meant" he sighed.

"You really don't have to go through this trouble..." Kirishima lifted Malakai up and walked towards the door.

"I know but Todoroki wants to find a cure... he's expecting" Midoriya sighed "I just worry... about you when you're gone" Kirishima leaned down pressing a gentle kiss to his lips "I know baby" he mumbled.