Chapter three.

Sunday, August 19 after

Everything was getting harder to do with his growing stomach being in the way, he was running low on food because not only does he have to feed himself but he has to feed Yuki and the growing child inside of him.

He huffed slightly pulling out a map "Okay Yuki since it's just us until Kacchan show's up we have to find more food" he sighed softly "We could travel here it'll only take maybe an hour" he mumbled.

His eyes teared up slightly, he wanted his husband to be here and to be okay "Maybe I should just go tomorrow" he whispered looking at the window "It's getting pretty dark" 

Yuki whined nudging his leg with his forehead "Yuki I'm fine" he rubbed the top of his head a weak smile on his face "I think it's time for us to eat" he held onto the couch behind him and slowly got up huffing slightly "This child is gonna be the death of me" he mumbled.

Once he got up he walked towards the cabinets searching for what he could cook, he thankfully had electricity here "You know I'm kinda thankful for Kacchan being crazy" He spoke to no one but his dog.

"He was hella prepared... Maybe you knew this was going to happen" He grabbed a can of ravioli and heated it up.

He  looked down at his dog "You think I should search for books to grow my own plants?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

"Maybe I can even search for a cow and chicken and start my own farm" he sighed softly "You can be my little helper" he whispered with tears in his eyes, he was trying so hard not to break down but it was hard when his partner wasn't here.

He bit down on his lip sitting down on the tile floor as tears ran down his freckled cheeks, he rested a hand on his baby bump feeling a gentle kick against his hand "O-oh my god" he whispered feeling the kick for the first time.

"Kacchan-" He spoke softly then stopped knowing he wasn't here to enjoy the moment with him, all he wanted was to scream in agony he wanted his husband to be here.

He didn't want to feel alone anymore, he just wanted someone for support, he loved having Yuki but every time he looked at his dog he was reminded how alone he really was.

Yuki bumped his nose against Midoriya's arm a little whimper leaving his lips "I know... I'm okay" he whispered "I at least have you, and I have my child growing inside of me" he sighed as he slowly started to stand up holding onto the counter for support.

He might have to do this alone but at least once his baby is born everything will seem easier and less lonely.

Or maybe he'll run into his husband on the way to look for food "Okay Yuki it's not that late so maybe we can go out?"

He looked at the window a little pout on his lips, there doesn't seem to be many zombies outside of his place anyways so maybe he could go for a quick run "You're gonna stay here while I go out" He whispered as the microwave went off "shoot I almost forgot about the ravioli" he mumbled.

He grabbed his boots slipped them on and grabbed a bag with a first aid kit, he walked back to the microwave opened it, and grabbed the bowl of food giving it to his dog "Eat up" he mumbled walking towards the door and grabbing his bat.

He took a deep breath as he walked out of the house and shut the door behind him, he hopes it won't be much trouble going out but he had a feeling that he should go out.

He checked his watch for the third time it was nearly nine pm but he needed to go out, he finally reached a nearby grocery place which he was thankful for.

He rushed inside looking around once he got inside, he opened the bag and he started putting food inside of the bag he was just lucky to have found any type of food, he froze at his spot as he heard a groan.