Chapter seven.

Wednesday, January 10 after

Saki started to suck on her thumb as she looked at her dam with wide eyes "what are you doing?" Kirishima asked "I want her to recognize me so I'm making her stare into my eyes" Midoriya whispered "ugh she's so cute"

"Dad-" Kai froze on the spot tears pooling into his crimson red eyes, kirishima cooed "oh no it's okay" he bent down wiping the tears away.

Midoriya looked over a little frown on his lips, he hated to see any of his kids upset "kai it's okay we're not mad"

He lifted Saki up and walked towards him kissing his chubby cheek "did you need something kiddo?" Kirishima asked rubbing his arm soothingly "I... want you to tuck me in" he whispered looking around the house.

Kirishima nodded grabbing his hand "did you want me to read you a story?" "please?" he whispered "I'll be in a moment okay?"

Kai nodded "is she sleeping with me?" "yeah I set up a little crib in there for her, if she cries you can come get me okay?" "okay" Kai smiled as they both walked into the extra room.

He sighed softly looking down at his daughter "your big brother is too cute" he whispered running a finger down her chubby cheek, Saki scrunched up her nose whimpering "sh it's okay mama is here"

He sat back down and laid her down "I know you're hungry" he cooed removing his shirt lifting her back up, cradling her and moving his nipple to her lips.

She opened her mouth slightly as she started to suck on the nipple "Okay he's down for a good night's sleep... is there any hint of Bakugou being here" "um I haven't checked the drawers yet"

Kirishima sat down next to him looking down at her "she's so cute" he cooed running his finger down her nose "she has your nose" "yeah? I think she has Kacchan's nose" "Oh no she totally has your nose love" "I'm... happy that I found you" "I was thankful that you did... I didn't think I would've survived to be honest"

"Who did that to you..?" "Um you're not gonna like that answer.." "why do you think that?" "because it's someone you know"

"Kirishima... just tell me" he pouted his lips looking into his red eyes "um kaminari and sero mostly I was trying to find bakugou and ran into them" "wait what..?"

That made no sense they were good pro heros why would they attack kirishima? "there's a possible chance they have bakugou" he whispered "I didn't want you to know because you were pregnant and I was scared you were going to try something"

"You knew..." Midoriya teared up slightly as Kirishima cupped his cheek "I knew I wanted to wait until you healed and until we got here and settled down"

"But-" "Izuku I love you so fucking much" he whispered with his voice cracking leaning his forehead against his.

"Why are you acting like this is a goodbye... you're coming back" he pulled away kissing Saki's forehead softly "they're stronger than me... I don't even know if they have him but I need to try for you-"

Midoriya looked down seeing that she was finished, he pulled her away from his nipple "wait one second okay?" Kirishima nodded as he got up from the bed burping her as he walked towards the room down the hall.

Once she was burped he laid her down in the crib and walked towards Kai kissing his forehead softly, he walked back to the bedroom shutting the door behind him.

"I would rather you stay here than search for him and get yourself hurt" "Izuku-" "I know you think I will stop loving you once he's back but I'm not going to I'm here"

Kirishima never felt so much love before, he could barley breath and it hurt that he might've fucked things up.

he stood up walking towards Midoriya cupping his cheek leaning in and brushing his lips against soft ones "you're driving me crazy" he whispered "isn't that a good thing" Midoriya mumbled looking up at him.