FATE

It was a dark and stormy night. Thunder suddenly struck loud against the ground. Shaking the building that the Security Guard was in. The Guard yelped in a sudden shock. All the Monsters closing in on him, as he closed both doors. The grated windows beside him, just showing shadowy threads of terror. The shapes of them were unintelligible. Not leaving, not once. 

The Security Guard shivered and shook. Knowing that they wouldn't leave, and that power was close to going out. The night wasn't even near the end. He knew this had to be his last night. He wasn't content with his inevitable fate, but what could he possibly do? The Guard simply gets up to his feet with a shake. Stepping towards the Desk of the Office, where the Tape Recorder was. He gulps and clears his throat. Starting the voice recording.

As the Tape Recorder started up, the Security Guard, in a shivered shaky voice, finally began to speak.

"H-Hello, hello...?" The Guard asked with a quiver in his voice. Having a little bit of a southern accent.

"Hey! H-hey, wow, day four... I k-knew you could do it..." The Guard adds, in a nervous tone, for the Security Guard that would inevitably take his dead place.

"Hey, listen. I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow-" As soon as he said that, the left door suddenly bashed and banged. Causing him to squeal in horror.

"It's been a bad night! I-I'm glad I recorded those messages for you when I did!" He quickly exclaims with haste.

The Security Guard whimpers and quickly scrambles around the Cameras, towards the Backstage Cam, full of Mascot heads and bare Endoskeletons.

"Can you do me a favour!?" The Guard hastily asked with a sudden yelp and shutter, with the constant banging in his ear, at whatever was at that heavy duty, metal door.

"Maybe sometime, you can check inside those suits, in the backroom!? I'm gonna try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so b-bad..." He shivered as he said those last few words, before continuing on his message.

"I a-a-a-always wondered what was in those empty heads back there..." He said, with a small stutter that trailed off into a frightened quiver.

All of a sudden, a Music Box chime begun to play. A childlike, yet uncanny and creepy rendition of the Toreador March. Such a haunting, and spine-chilling tone. The power was out, and the doors suddenly slammed back open. The only light, there, came from the left doorway. A face that beamed up and flickered in tune with the chime. But if that wasn't enough, a ghoulish, drawn out groan came from his right side. It was unnerving, unsettling. The Security Guard's time was up, and he knew it.

"Oh no..." The Guard said with sorrow. But at this point, he had accepted his fate. Closing his eyes with a quiver. All noises stopped, with a final deep, demonic roar. Everything went black in an instant. The Tape Recorder suddenly cutting off in harsh static. Before an eerie silence.