CONFRONTATION

In a Police outpost somewhere, Michael Schmidt wakes up, only to see Vanessa Shelly. He gets up in an instant, ignoring the pain he was in, that didn't matter to him at that moment.

"Why didn't you find the killer!?" Michael asks in anger, his mind exclusively thinking about the horrors he just saw. Vanessa attempts to calm Mike down and lay him back on the Bed for him to rest, but he shakes his head and shoves her off him, not caring if he was arrested for assaulting an Officer.

"No! Stop and answer me! Why didn't you find him!? Did you know him!? You told me about the Springlocks, I know he used one of those suits to lure the children!!" He grew more and more enraged as time was wasted.

Vanessa Shelly froze, before giving a deep sigh of sorrow and looking down. She knew, it said it on her face.

"Why!? Why keep this information from the public!? What do you have to gain!? Is your father the Killer!!!?" Michael Schmidt shouts louder, which only causes Vanessa to shiver. She sighs and passes Michael a picture of the yellow Hare, and a young blonde girl beside him.

"Yes... Look, he's a cruel Man... A vindictive Man... A very smart and calculated Man... He's one of the owners of Fazbear's, so he knew very few people would do repairs of the Animatronics. So he hid the children's bodies in them, why would anyone check...?"  Vanessa admits, spilling the beans and then some.

Hearing those disgusting details, Michael Schmidt sits down on the Bed to let his pain subside. Looking up at Vanessa Shelly.

"Who Vanessa? Who's your Father? I need a name." Michael bluntly asks, as he needed answers. Vanessa looks away and sighs to herself.

"His name is William Afton... Look, don't focus on him, focus on saving your Sister! He knows you made a deal with the children, and they're under his control! It's only a matter of time, they make her like them!" Vanessa tries to warn with desperation.

Hearing this, Michael Schmidt got up, looking over Vanessa Afton as she passed him her Police issued Taser.

"We use these on runners. A simple controlled shock will short circuit the Animatronics." Vanessa explains. Michael nods in response.

"Come with me." Michael pleads, but Vanessa shakes her head, explaining that she would be no use to him. Mike sighs and walks off, not wanting to put up any more of a fight than he already had. But before he stepped out of the door of the Outpost, he spoke.

"You owe it to us." He says, before walking off. Leaving Vanessa alone, to think about the fact that she enabled her Father behaviour.