THEORIES

Meanwhile, in the middle of the day. A Vehicle suddenly zooms past a Diner, with Elizabeth Schmidt's Babysitter, Max, looking out of the window and into the streets. Soon enough, a Waiter for the Diner comes up to the Table where Max sat with her Brother, Elizabeth's Aunt Jane, and her Lawyer.

"Hey! Welcome to Candy's Burgers And Fries. May I take y'all folk's orders?" The Waiter asked in a corporate tone of joy, with Menus handed out for the table. Jane Schmidt sighs as she takes the Menus from all the others around her and giving them to the Employee.

"We are not eating." Jane says in a disgruntled tone. Only for the Employee to give a fake, corporate chuckle. Lining the Menu's in his hands, just right.

"Well, that's no fun. You do realise that Lunch Is the most important meal of the day." He states as if it was a fact. But the table just simply ignored him.

"I thought it was Breakfast." Max's Brother innocently claims. But the Waiter chuckles as he looks at the teenager.

"Ya see, some people say that. But It's just a theory!" He retorts with the Company saying. But at that point, Jane's patients were running thin.

"Are you being paid by the word, or can we have a minute!?" She asked in an aggressive tone. The Waiter nods in response, feeling a bit startled at her tone.

"Of course. Goodbye." The Employee known with the name 'Matt' on his name tag said. Before walking away to the next table.

With all that out of the way, Max's Brother, known as 'Jeff'. Looked at Jane Schmidt with a bit of a cocky smirk.

"So... Our money?" Jeff asked. But Jane was simply flabbergasted. Feeling dumbfounded, she quickly shook her head. Seeing this, Max quickly pipes up.

"You promised to pay us If I spied on Mike." But Jane gave a short, offended cackle. Glaring wide at the Babysitter.

"Yeah! You were meant to look for signs of child endangerment." Jane says sternly. Max was going to speak once again, only for Jane to quickly cut her off.

"Sleeping isn't a crime. I'm not paying you until you give me evidence of endangerment!" Jane expressed with a slam to the table. Shocking her Lawyer. Jeff looks him over and tilts his head.

"Is he ok?" He asked. Watching as the Lawyer shivers in pure shock. He gulps to himself and looks around.

"I just realised... I shouldn't be hearing any of this..." Doug quivered. Attempting to get up. But Jane had a chokehold on him. Dragging him back down in his seat. Telling him to sit down.

After Doug was sat still in his seat, Jane Schmidt and the Siblings continue their negotiations. Jeff thought to himself for a moment.

"Why don't we just kill him?" Jeff suggested. Doug gasping and slamming on the table to push himself up. But Jane dragged him back down, rougher. Rolling her eyes and looking at the two in front of her.

"Tempting, but not allowed. Would make It worse for me." Jane countered. Waiting for potentially better solutions.

After a while of thinking of plans and ideas to get Michael Schmidt in trouble. Max quietly begun to pipe up.

"He has a new Job as Fazbear's." She said. But Jane just stared, not impressed with the useless information. If it wasn't a plan, then she didn't want to hear it. But Jeff quickly comes to his Sister's aid. Covering for her.

"Actually, this is good. His Job is to stop people from getting in. So if we get in, then he loses his Job, and is seen as irresponsible. The Judge gives you the kid, and you have us... $5,000." Jeff explains. Jane liked this idea and smiles. Shaking his hand, as she agreed to the deal.