SIT AND SURVIVE

In the beginning of the night at Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, Vanessa Shelly stares at the art wall. Specifically, a drawing of five kids holding hands with a yellow Hare. Each kid had an outfit that represented the Animatronics they were fans of. A boy in a Pirate outfit, a girl in a bib, a boy with Rabbit ears, and two little boys. One with a black top hat, and the other with a droopy, golden tophat. Foxy, Chica, Bonnie, Freddy. But there was no Animatronic that fit the visuals of the fifth child. Vanessa just blankly stares. Michael Schmidt notices this as he steps in, seeing her in a daze. It was almost as if she was experiencing some bad thoughts. But all those thoughts faded to mist as Elizabeth Schmidt giggles and quickly runs past her.

"Hi Vanessa!" Elizabeth exclaims. Rushing to her new Animatronic friends, that still shook Michael to his very core.

Stopping dead in her tracks, in front of her Animatronic friends, Elizabeth Schmidt looks up and giggles.

"I missed you guys!" She exclaims. With Michael Schmidt watching with hesitation. Still untrusting of those Animatronics.

"You knew about this." He blankly states. Watching as Vanessa Shelly looks back at him with a nervous chuckle.

"Guess you figured it out." She remarks. Michael looked slightly annoyed, sighing to himself, in an attempt to wrap his brain around it.

"Ghost children, possessing giant Robots? Thanks for the heads-up." Mike says with some sarcasm in his voice.

Before Vanessa Shelly could even get a chance to respond, Elizabeth Schmidt interrupts her. Asking for help.

"It needs to be big, so we can all fit inside." She explains. Michael Schmidt sighs and gets down to his Sister's level.

"Now, this is really fun and exciting, but these guys are big, and they could be dangerous, so I think we need to lay some ground rules. Alright?" He cautiously warns. Watching as Elizabeth nods in agreement. Michael then looks to Vanessa for her opinion.

"I think we could use the tables for the Fort." She suggests. With Elizabeth excitedly jumping up. Watching as the Animatronics all nod in agreement.

With that, they all get to work. Vanessa Shelly and Michael Schmidt laying down the foundation of the Fort, with the tables laid around in a big circle. Elizabeth Schmidt was already satisfied with how it already looked. But when it came to stacking the tables on top of each other, Michael or Vanessa didn't have the reach or strength to do so. The Animatronics help, carrying each table up. Stacking each one of them on top of the foundation. Bonnie The Bunny and Foxy The Pirate Fox both successfully get a table up on the one of the others, to finish the Fort off. Elizabeth celebrates and giggles, seeing such an amazing creation. Until Bonnie fell back and hit the ground with a harsh THUD! Elizabeth gasped and runs up to him, in a worried manner.

"Are you ok!?" She asks. Hoping that he wasn't hurt. Bonnie simply raises his arm and gives a souless thumbs up. He was indeed alright.

Laying in the very cramped Fort, barely able to fit all four Animatronics, let alone a few small Humans.

"I like it in here." Vanessa Shelly expresses, with Elizabeth Schmidt naturally agreeing. Hearing the heavy sounds of rain drops hitting the roof outside the Building, Vanessa gets up and out of the Fort.

"It's going to rain. Sounds like we need a roof!" She exclaims. Wandering Backstage for some cloth. In which Michael Schmidt follows.