16

♥︎
Athena Pov

Three weeks. It's been three fucking weeks since that day and all I've been thinking about was him.

News flash, Angela has left a week after that day, saying she doesn't want to be part of anything that was going on so she left to some place I don't know.

Honestly speaking, it was best if she left because that meant I didn't have to protect her since she's far away now.

We haven't been killing these days because somebody got sick; pfft.

Rosa plopped down on the sofa next to me and groaned while her head bent backwards on the sofa. I observed her face.

She looked very sick; bags under her eyes.

"Hey, any better?" I asked softly as turned my body to face her.

She chuckled, "Kinda, to be honest I feel a bit better."

I nod my head in response as I sighed. I really wanted to know what was wrong but she wouldn't want to call our doctor.

I just hope it's nothing serious.

"Are you sure you don't want me to call Dr Clark? He is in Italy for a few months." I tried reasoning with her.

She gave me a half-smile. "I- sure, why not."

I smiled at her response and reached for my phone and immediately dialed Dr Clark. He had told me to wait for another week because he is very busy so on Monday next week, he'll come.

I'd decided on the impossible. It's quite hard for me to make this decision but for Rosa; I'd do it.

Taking a break from killing is hard since it's become a habit for me. I'm not working for the organization anymore since they'd kicked me out so I'm not on the good guys nor om the bad guys. I'm just in between.

I'm kinda like Harley Quinn except I've never dropped myself in chemicals just because of a man.

If the man was very eye catching; I'd do it.

I ordered pizza a while ago and it just arrived. The smell of it made my stomach growl, on the other hand; Rosa looked very disgusted although this was her favorite and my favorite pizza flavor. We both loved meaty and cheesy pizza. She immediately covered her mouth and nose and ran to wherever in the house. I shrugged and ate a few slices before I closed the box and put it in the fridge.

I am kinda worried and I don't want to assume the worst like Cancer and other sicknesses. I just hope she feels alright...eventually.

The time now is 11pm and I was currently drinking water when I suddenly got goosebumps.

I know what that means.

I put the glass of water in the sink and opened the drawer that kept the utensils. The first thing I grabbed was the butter knife. It was very dark so I had no light source, the only thing I relied to was my gut feeling.

The knife was clutched tightly in my hand. The red dot, aimed perfectly at my forehead because I had pressed my back against the cupboard. I quickly threw the knife like a dagger, I threw it where the red dot came from.