19

♣︎
Chase

So at the moment we're on my private jet, currently boarding to Turkey. I just pray she's not a nut job like her friend there.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" This was awkward as I asked her while she sat on the other side of the jet. "I am craving beef shwarma if they have it on the plan that is." She said as she was busy on her phone.

"They don't unfortunately, but I'll order you one when we get to my place." She nodded.

The drive back home was quiet while I was busy on my laptop and she was looking outside the window.

To be honest, having a child was not on my list of things to do and I was certainly skeptical about her bearing my child because a one-night stand does not lead to immediate pregnancy unless...

Okay now I remember, I came inside her during our rounds and for certain it was not one round. I glanced at her for a moment and I got a glimpse of...Antheia? Maybe I'm just delusional.

I led her inside my mansion, it was one of those modernized mansions like Dylan's. I showed her room and told one of the maids to give her a tour of the house.

I've never lived with a woman before except for my mother, I'm an only child. Maybe this won't be so bad, right? She won't make me regret taking her, right?

"Uh, Chase?" She called for me and I turned to her. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had on her knee long nightgown on and those big cow slippers. "Mh?"

"My shwarma?" Oh right, her food. "Shit, I'll order it now." I got my phone and ordered her food and then got a message from Dylan: 'I gave in to the temptation, man.'

I guess there was nothing to do after we left besides they are kind of enemies but I don't know now. Maybe they'll date or something but for sure they look good together.

Her shwarma arrived and she sat comfortably on the sofa as she ate her food with a cute smile on her face. I quickly dropped the smile I had on when I realized I was staring at her. She looks familiar though.

"Enjoying it that much, huh?" I asked. "It's literally heaven on my tongue. Wanna try?" She had a bit of sauce on the corner of her plump lips and a bit on her chin. I nodded and brought my face close to hers and licked the sauce off the corner of her lips and wiped the one on her chin with my thumb and brought it to my mouth, I did all that while looking at her. "Taste nice" I said and she just stared at me. "You just tasted the sauce, try the actual food." I was in disbelief. That did not affect her at all, like that works on all girls. "By the way, you're bold for doing that." She kept eating her shwarma. "If you wanted action, you could've told me after all I am the mother of your first child." She finished half of it and wiped her mouth with the napkin.

I just stared at her while she spoke. The next thing I knew, our lips were pressed together and they moved sensually against each other. She bit on my bottom lip softly before she pulled away and I was left in shock.

I cleared my throat, fixed my blazer. "I'm going to work and you stay here, the guards will protect you from any attack." She nodded.

"I am capable of protecting myself." She told me. "As long as you are carrying my baby and under my roof, you will abide by my rules." I said sternly and she rolled her eyes and ushered for me to leave already.

I left for work and work as in the mafia shit.

___________________________

♠︎
Dylan