Chapter 56: Returning Back Home

The three sand nin looked at Sakura with unbelieving looks. They all have one word in their heads and that is 'Sadist.'

Sakura turned to the trio and smiled. "My mission is done. Thank you for having me here." Sakura said as she turned and fainted. Making the trio run towards her. "Sakura!" Temari tried shaking her awake. "Bring her to the hospital." Gaara said, worry present in his eyes.

A few hours later, Sakura woke up to see a white ceiling. She turned to see a hand with green gooey thingy in a jar. 'Is that our hand?!' Inner shouted, and fainted. Sakura slowly sat up and saw her right handless wrist wrapped in a white cloth.

"Oh my, I see you're awake." A doctor said, entering the room. Sakura nodded and turned to the jar. "Is that my hand?" Sakura asked, eyeing the hand. The doctor nodded as she checked her heart beat. "Can I have it?" Sakura asked. The doctor gave her a weird look and a creeped out smile. "What for, Haruno-san?" She asked.

Sakura grinned at her and said "To re-attach it of course." The doctor blinked and handed her the jar. "I'll leave you to do your business, Haruno-san. you can leave if you want." The doctor said, walking away with a smile on her face.

Sakura removed the cloth and opened the jar, taking her hand. She made sure she aligned everything before healing it back in piece. A few seconds later, she stood up from her bed with a scarless right wrist.

She happily made her eay towards Gaara's office. She knocked three times and heard a faint come in. "I'll be on my way, Gaara, thanks for taking care of me. Tell Kankuro and Temari I said bye." She said, grinning. Gaara gave her a soft smile and nodded. "Be careful, Sakura-san." He said. Sakura pouted at this. "I already told you to call me just Sakura. Well, I'll be on my way. See ya!" She said, grinning as she jumped out from his window.

She returned to Konoha a day after with 50 million yen at hand. She entered the mansion to only to see team Taka slacking off. "They're not here yet?" Sakura asked, raising an eyebrow. Everybody shook their head no.

"Well, I'll be in my room if you need me." Sakura said, walking away. 'I wonder what happened to their bounty mission.' Sakura thought as she entered her bathroom.

Zetsu and Tobi...

"We are so dead. We f**king ended up eating our target. Will they f**king accept bones?" Zetsu said as he tried putting his target's bones in one peice. "Wah! Tobi doesn't think they will!!" Tobi shouted as he cried anime tears. "You even ate Tobi's target!! Zetsu-senpai is a bad boy!" Tobi cried over a pile of bones.

Kisame and Itachi...

"Why d-d-d-does it have to be so c-c-c-cold in s-snow country?!" Kisame asked in annoyance, trying to keep himself warm. "H-hn. I-I don't kn-kn-know, maybe it's because i-i-i-it's a country o-o-of snow?!" Itachi said, completely annoyed as they started running back to Konoha.

Sasori and Deidara...

"WHAT THE F**K DID YOU SAY, UN?!" Deidara shouted at their target. "Face it man, both of your arts are hideous." He said.

Both Sasori and Deidara twitched in annoyance. "We're going to give you a slow and painful death." Sasori said, giving their target a very scary look.

Kakuzu and Hidan...

"What the f**k is up with this sh**ty girl?! She f**king wanted to die!" Hidan said, completely annoyed, with the corpse of their target on his shoulder. "And you were f**king kind enough to make her sh**ty wish f**king come true?" Kakuzu said, twitching. "She f**king asked for it. Jashin-sama wasn't even f**king pleased about it." Hidan said.

Konan and Pein....

Konan embedded paper in their target's throat. "He has too many followers. But everyone was too weak." Pein stated as he picked up the target. "I wonder if Sakura finished off Kabuto." Konan mumbled as they start running back to Konoha.

To Be Continued....