Getting to know us

Dear readers, I am very happy that you are here. I would like to leave you some comments before starting. As in any literary novel, the internal thoughts of each character will be in "quotes." The dialogues will begin with - and their names, for example -Hisoka: The fruit must be ripe, I can hardly wait to destroy you! With that clarified we can begin, I hope you enjoy the story a lot and I promise that I will never stop uploading chapters without first letting you know.

We started from the forest, they had already attacked Hisoka and Leorio was about to be Hisoka's new prey. Gon hit him with his fishing rod and their eyes finally met.

-Hisoka: "That look, those beautiful eyes, don't look at me that way I can barely control myself. "This boy is intriguing. Huumm!"

-Gon: Leave my friend aagghh! Gon run to hit Hisoka again, but this grab Gon by the neck and start to squeeze. Gon moans and try to scape
without any success, until he stops fighting to almost faint. Hisoka notices that he went too far and drops Gon.

- Hisoka: " I couldn't control myself, this boy and his beautiful look drove me crazy. I'm going to smile fakely at him and carry his friend safely to the next face, so I can play with him a little more, hehe!" Don't worry, you pass and your friend too. Can you find your way to de next face?

Gon nods in disbelief and intrigue.

- Hisoka: Good boy!

Gon sees hisoka disappear into the mist and gets up to continue on his way. During the entire journey, Gon cannot forget everything he felt, that fear, that adrenaline, that rage, but above all that intrigue mixed with a touch of admiration. He couldn't understand why he didn't kill him and Leorio when he had the perfect opportunity to do so, much less understand why he was so kind. The rest of the gastronomic test passed without major problems. They both looked discreetly at each other from a distance, Illumi was next to Hisoka and Gon was with his friends. Kurmapika, Leorio and Killua had already formed a close relationship with each other and the atmosphere was very pleasant, they felt like family. Kurapika and Leorio got along especially well, and Kurapika was amazed by the bravery Leorio had shown.
When everyone went on the ship to collect the spider eagle eggs. Gon stayed chatting with Killua and Leorio and Kurapika moved away so they could talk more privately.

- Kurapika: Leorio, why didn't you escape as we agreed?

- Leorio: it felt really bad to run away after what Hisoka had done. Plus you know that my dream is to be a doctor, maybe I could still save one of those men if I defeated Hisoka. I guess I'm not that strong, after all you all have helped me to get here.

- Kurapika: Leorio, don't say those things. You are a great man and although we helped you with some things, it was your own effort and will that brought you here. I know that at first we didn't get along, but now that I see who you really are, I realize how wrong I was. thank you very much for letting me know you Leorio.

Leorio is surprised by Kurapika's beautiful words, no one had said such encouraging things to him before. His heart began to beat strong and his member felt hot 🍆.

- Leorio: I must admit that at first I didn't like you either and I even found you a little arrogant. I am also grateful that you let me get to know you better.

Leorio grabs Kurapika's hands and slowly brings his lips to Kurapika's face, whispering in a soft voice.

- Leorio: And you are also very sexy and it makes me want to do dirty things to you Ku ra pika!

Kurapika turned red as a tomato as he watched Leorio walk away towards the bedroom and without realizing it he began to run after him

On the other hand, Gon was heading to the bathroom to freshen up, but when he goes in he crash with a familiar figure. Gon looks up while rubbing his nose, which was a little red from the blow, and realizes that the person coming out of the bathroom was none other than the intriguing Hisoka. Without even realizing it, Gon pushes Hisoka into the bathroom, closes the door and stares at him.
Hisoka, surprised by this act, ends up laughing. Poor Gon turns red and doesn't know what to say so he only manages to ramble and scream.

- Gon: Ep... you... bu!! Aagghh!

- Hisoka: What's wrong my little fruit, you wanted to tell me something? I'm listening 😏

- Gon: W...why you were s..so sweet t..to me after the fight in the forest Hi..Hisoka?

Hisoka can't help but laugh at how sweet Gon is, and slowly approaches to whisper in his ear.

- Hisoka: The more toys the better, and you just became my favorite toy.

Hisoka comes out of the bathroom with his beautiful mischievous smile, leaving Gon absolutely confused and embarrassed. illumi sees hisoka as he leaves the bathroom and before the door finishes closing he catches sight of gon with his red face.

- Illumi: You are already playing Hisoka?

Hisoka remains silent so Ilumi asks something else.

- Illumi: New toy hug?

- Hisoka: He is special

Illumi bewildered looks at his partner and can't help but remember the times they have already been together. He doesn't feel jealous, but now he is curious about Gon.

Everyone has already arrived at the spider eagles' nest. Many are scared by this journey, but Gon, with his cheerful spirit, launches happily and laughing at the challenge, Killua, Leorio and Kurapica follow him without hesitation.

 Many are scared by this journey, but Gon, with his cheerful spirit, launches happily and laughing at the challenge, Killua, Leorio and Kurapica follow him without hesitation

Hisoka and Illumi smile slightly when they see this scene and rush in just a little after Gon and the others. Hisoka and Illumi, seeing how everyone trusts Gon and how out of nowhere he began to lead the group, smile and follow Gon's instructions like the rest. Now that everyone is eating the eggs Illumi tells Hisoka.

- Illumi: You were right, this boy is something else. " I've never met anyone who intrigued me this way, what is this I'm feeling?"

- Hisoka: I told you " Gon will be mine "

In the distance they see Gon laughing with Killua and Kurapica a little lovey-dovey with Leorio. They both can't avoid the feeling that they would like to be there.

              --- to be continue ----

Give me joy with a ⭐️ or a comment
              Have a nice reading