Give me all of you

Hisoka approached his lips to Gon's ear and breathed softly into it, a shiver ran through Gon's body and the hairs on his arm rise. Hisoka whispered in Gon's ear.

- Hisoka: You have to fight with me and give me my pin 😈

- Gon: But how am I going to fight with you after everything that has happened. I do not want to hurt you.

- Hisoka: My little fruit, I know you have improved a lot but you will never be able to physically harm me. The only way you could hurt me is if you leave my side, and I'm never going to let that happen.

- Gon: 😤 What do you mean I won't be able to physically harm you, do you think I'm that weak? Plus you talk as if I were an object.

- Hisoka: Gon, you are strong, it's just that you still have a long way to go to be at my level. On the other hand, you belong to me, if I could put a chain on you and have you where my eyes can see you, I would do it without hesitation.

- Gon: It's true that I am yours, but you make it sound very disturbing. I think I'd better go to my room, I need to rest.

Gon gets out of the bathtub and begins to dry off to get dressed, but before he can finish putting on his clothes, Hisoka hugs him from behind and says...

- Hisoka: Don't go, I know that sometimes I can be a little possessive and rude, it's just that I like being by your side so much and you are so important to me, that I can't help but feel jealous even of my shadow. I never want to be separated from you Gon, can you please spend the night here?

- Gon: Hisoka, you are important to me and I love you. From the beginning I knew that you were going to be an important part of my life and I don't plan to change that. lets go to bed?...

They got under the blanket and spent hours reading together and talking until they fell asleep hugging each other