Right Back Where We Started

You and Five fall from the portal in the sky, you fall next to each other in an alley.

"Luther. Diego!" five yells but the portal closes and Five and you hear gunshots. He grabs your hand and walks closer to where the gunshots are happening and there is a war going on. Five sees a newspaper on the ground

"SOVIETS ATTACK U.S."

"Soviets attack US"? No, this can't be right." five says

"What the hell, the date says November 25th, 1963. I don't recall a war in 1963?" you say

"Hey kids, get down!" a soldier says to us

"What the hell did we do now?" five asks and you sigh

"Shit..." you say looking around at the building on fire and the dead Russians and Americans and the overlapping gunshots still happening. Then something released some kind of missile, and when it released it threw five and you back to the ground and then when you looked up you saw Vanya, flying, and it came towards her and she just disintegrated it in 1 short second. Then you see Klaus with soldiers coming towards him, and he used his powers to make some ghosts of the soldiers come into the real world and they killed the Russian soldiers. Then you and Five see Luther jump off a building and when he lands, some missile hits him and he screams but is fine. Then you see Ben's ghost in the real world killing some Russian soldiers with his tentacles, then you see Allison walking towards Russian soldiers.

"Hey!" she says and they point their guns at her

"I heard a rumor that I blew your minds." she rumors them and then their minds blew up. Then you see Diego standing on top of a flipped cop car and Russian soldiers come running up to him and start shooting. Somehow, he does a really cool twisty backflip and dodges all of the bullets and kills them all with his knives. Then he sees you and Five.

"Y/n! Five! You sick son of bitches, where the hell have you been?" he asks. Five and you get ready to start helping them fight...

(Five is literally the most Ride or Die person ever, he barely knows what the hell is happening but since he sees his family fighting, he was about to help anyways)

When Five and you get ready to fight, someone grabs both of your shoulders, when you turn around you see Hazel but older with gray hair.

"If you wanna live, come with me." hazel says

"Hazel. What the hell's going on here?" five asks

"There's no time to explain." hazel points up to the sky and you see things coming towards your area "Those are nukes, old-timer."

"What about my family?" five asks

"You can't save 'em if you're dead." five grabs your hand then grabs hazel's hand and you all teleport away. You end up in front of a store.

"Okay... what the hell was that?"

"The end of the world, November 25, 1963."

"63'." Five says and thinks for a second and scoffs "You know, Hazel, I'm no history buff, but I don't recall there being a nuclear holocaust."

"No shit."

"What about my family?"

"Dead, like everyone else."

"And where am I now?"

"Dallas. Same street. Ten days earlier. Plenty of time to restore the timeline and save them." hazel sits on a bench and five sits next to him and then you sit next to five